AP holders from NY, NJ, Conn

Has anyone recently traveled back to BDL from MCO? I'm wondering if you are given a form there to fill out or do you have to do it online?

Has anyone recently traveled back to BDL from MCO? I'm wondering if you are given a form there to fill out or do you have to do it online?
We just got back on Sunday. Despite the folks at the Southwest counter in MCO confusing everyone by handing out the NY State form and saying that CT and MA used it as well and someone would be at the gate to pick them up CT’s form is web based and there are supposed to be checkers at BDL. There wasn’t for us but it was the first day of the site.

We just got back on Sunday. Despite the folks at the Southwest counter in MCO confusing everyone by handing out the NY State form and saying that CT and MA used it as well and someone would be at the gate to pick them up CT’s form is web based and there are supposed to be checkers at BDL. There wasn’t for us but it was the first day of the site.
Ok. That was what I thought, too. Do we fill one out per family or per individual?

Grindsonic I tried to send you a message, but it won't let me. I would love to know what you felt about safety at Disney and the airports.

I got back Saturday night on 7/25. As others have stated, there are no paper forms, only an online form to fill out. There were multiple new signs down the terminal and on the luggage carousel level directing travelers to visit the ct website to report your information. From what I remember of the website, there was not a space to enter who you traveled with, so each person may have to be reported individually.

Finally put in for my pass cancelation/refund. It took me over a week to actually go through with it. Really emotionally difficult. Also canceled reservations for 2 trips.

I didn't feel safe going in late September as planned (plus HHN was canceled) and my big family trip in January would've required a vaccine for the older/comprised folks in my clan. A widely distributed vaccine just isn't going to happen by then.

Thinking of leaving NYC for LA in 2021, so at least there will hopefully be many trips to Disneyland in my future...

anyone flying into bdl that lives in MA please let me know your experience! We fly back into bdl from mco sept 30th and wondering what the procedure is like. keeps changing! friends flew from Miami into bdl last month and had zero info to fill out. no questions nothing! Wondering what end of sept will look like

anyone flying into bdl that lives in MA please let me know your experience! We fly back into bdl from mco sept 30th and wondering what the procedure is like. keeps changing! friends flew from Miami into bdl last month and had zero info to fill out. no questions nothing! Wondering what end of sept will look like
Flying in tomorrow. Will update!

Quick update while waiting to board lol. They handed these out. I am not traveling to NY. I am a CT resident. They said its for the tristate but I am not filling this out.I believe CT is online. I will see if CT has a form when we get to Hartford. But legally I am not a NY resident nor am I traveling there.

Attachments

• 20200801_101158.jpg
    20200801_101158.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200801_101100.jpg
    20200801_101100.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 62
Quick update while waiting to board lol. They handed these out. I am not traveling to NY. I am a CT resident. They said its for the tristate but I am not filling this out.I believe CT is online. I will see if CT has a form when we get to Hartford. But legally I am not a NY resident nor am I traveling there.
Who did you fly with? Southwest handed them out for us last weekend as well. You are correct, this form is not used by CT, there will be no one to collect it at BDL, and the CT site asks for different info. MCO really needs to get their act together on this since CT is online only, and the penalty for not filing the online form is $1000. They are going to get people in trouble with bad info.

thank you for sharing so far! My question is that we fly into bdl but are going back home to MA and wonder if that is a diff form?

Who did you fly with? Southwest handed them out for us last weekend as well. You are correct, this form is not used by CT, there will be no one to collect it at BDL, and the CT site asks for different info. MCO really needs to get their act together on this since CT is online only, and the penalty for not filing the online form is $1000. They are going to get people in trouble with bad info.
On Southwest as well!

Anyone have info regarding flying into NY, but a CT resident? We are using LGA, but going immediately to our car and driving back to CT, so we won’t be quarantining in NY.

Anyone have info regarding flying into NY, but a CT resident? We are using LGA, but going immediately to our car and driving back to CT, so we won’t be quarantining in NY.
You do not have to fill out the paperwork if you're just passing through NY. I'm guessing you tell who ever is collecting the papers.
From the NYS website: "The requirements of the travel advisory do not apply to any individual passing through designated states for a limited duration (i.e., less than 24 hours) through the course of travel. Examples of such brief passage include but are not limited to: stopping at rest stops for vehicles, buses, and/or trains; or lay-overs for air travel, bus travel, or train travel."

Back home in CT. Here is what happened. No one wanted those NY forms. MCO needs to get it together. Once off the plane at BDL the dept of Health is set up at the bottom of the escalators. A fellow passenger asked how the quarantine was being enforced. The lady was a real piece of work and said she was taking people's pictures who did not fill out the form on thier phone. Which seems weird and also went on about the $1000 fine. I filled out the form but I am not sure about how CT is enforcing it. I will update if I get any phone calls or visitors! This is the CT form https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ct/DPH/Connecticut-Travel-Health-Form

Back home in CT. Here is what happened. No one wanted those NY forms. MCO needs to get it together. Once off the plane at BDL the dept of Health is set up at the bottom of the escalators. A fellow passenger asked how the quarantine was being enforced. The lady was a real piece of work and said she was taking people's pictures who did not fill out the form on thier phone. Which seems weird and also went on about the $1000 fine. I filled out the form but I am not sure about how CT is enforcing it. I will update if I get any phone calls or visitors! This is the CT form https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ct/DPH/Connecticut-Travel-Health-Form
Taking pictures, huh? Wondering if she actually has authorization to do this or if she is just getting overly zealous about her position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter