CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 370, June use year, SSR home resort, $16 per point. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
I’m gonna do the test that way I can get to 10

How are you making out? I don’t see anything about a test, that speed you up to getting 10. You could just post 10 posts on existing threads outside of this rent trade board. It would probably only take you 10 to 15 minutes at the most. You don’t have to write much, a sentence or two

I saw that BEach club had a studio on JUly 11 for 22 points. Think you can grab it for me?

I am looking for a 2 bedroom dedicated possibly at BLT 10/29-11/3 please, or boardwalk villa options also.

I'm sorry, I realize you won't have points until March 29 for this correct?

I have Points starting June 1 but I can’t book anything until seven months before your check in unless it’s at my home resort Saratoga. So for Baylake tower, you can reach back out seven months prior to your check in date of 10/29. Thank you

I saw that BEach club had a studio on JUly 11 for 22 points. Think you can grab it for me?

I can check in the morning if you like, let me know. Are you a definite for your reservation? And is it for one night?

Hi there - we are looking for a 4-5 night span anytime in April and into early May, but ideally the last week of April to avoid spring break season. We are open to any resort as long as the point total is not outrageous and are looking for rooms that can accommodate 5 people, or two bedroom villas. Please let me know if there is anything you can find for us and we can work something out. Thanks much!

Hi there - we are looking for a 4-5 night span anytime in April and into early May, but ideally the last week of April to avoid spring break season. We are open to any resort as long as the point total is not outrageous and are looking for rooms that can accommodate 5 people, or two bedroom villas. Please let me know if there is anything you can find for us and we can work something out. Thanks much!

Hi there, I’m not sure if you noticed but my points are not available for use until June 1. Good luck to you

Do you have availability October 23-25? Studio? Thanks so much

I can check for you tomorrow if you’re interested in Saratoga Springs. If you’re interested in any other resort we’d have to wait until 7 months before check in date

UPDATE: As of today February 10th, I still have most of my points left!

We have been renting our points for over 15 years when we don’t use them ourselves. No deposit needed. Payment due after reservation has been made.

Our points are good from June 1st on, and we can rent 7 months prior to your check-in day at ALL resorts, and up to 11 months prior to your check-in day at our home resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. Can book NOW for you.

We can book anywhere. Reservations can be made 7 months before checkin date at all resorts and 11 months before checkin date at Saratoga Springs, which is our home resort. Points are good starting June 1st.

100 point rentals or more, $16 a point. Anything under 100 points is $17 a point. Sorry but not renting at this time for single night reservations.
Hi! Anything available at Poly, Beach club or Riviera for 2 adults/2 kids, standard room, 11/27-12/2?

Hi! Anything available at Poly, Beach club or Riviera for 2 adults/2 kids, standard room, 11/27-12/2?

Hi there, feel free to reach back out but I can only book at this time for Saratoga for those days because they are beyond the seven months prior to check in. Feel free to reach back out seven months prior to November 27. Saratoga is my home resort and I can book their 11 months ahead of time

Hello,

We have a group of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 9, 9, 6) looking for 12/9-12/11 or possibly 12/12. We are open to different resorts, but not sure which resort we need based on family size.

We are also looking to book at AKL from 12/7-12/9, but can book those either when we get closer to travel, or through the DVC store.

Hello,

We have a group of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 9, 9, 6) looking for 12/9-12/11 or possibly 12/12. We are open to different resorts, but not sure which resort we need based on family size.

We are also looking to book at AKL from 12/7-12/9, but can book those either when we get closer to travel, or through the DVC store.

Hello. For those dates, I can only book at my home resort which is Saratoga springs at this time as I can book 11 months before check in date at that resort.

All the other resorts I can’t book until seven months before checkin date. I’ll be happy to check availability at Saratoga and if you’re OK with booking there I can book the first two nights or three nights, and maybe we can add on if I have enough points and if you decide to go earlier.

I will call now for availability and let you know how many points. I’m pretty sure you would need a one bedroom or a two bedroom. I think you can put the five of you in one bedroom but all you’ll get is a large bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch in the living room. So you won’t have a “bed” for the fifth person and DISNEY does not provide extra bedding so it’s up to you if you want to bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

Or if you want to book the two bedroom. I can call now and find out. There’s a possibility at Saratoga you can do five in a studio as well so I’ll find that out too, and let you know that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter