CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 370, June use year, SSR home resort, $16 per point. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: As of today February 10th, I still have 191 points left!

We have been renting our points for over 15 years when we don’t use them ourselves. No deposit needed. Payment due after reservation has been made.

Our points are good from June 1st on, and we can rent 7 months prior to your check-in day at ALL resorts, and up to 11 months prior to your check-in day at our home resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. Can book NOW for you.

We can book anywhere. Reservations can be made 7 months before check-in date at all resorts and 11 months before check-in date at Saratoga Springs, which is our home resort. Points are good starting June 1st.

100 point rentals or more, $16 a point. Anything under 100 points is $17 a point. Sorry but not renting at this time for single night reservations.

I am interested in Animal Kingdom Lodge Studio September 11-18 if available. Would also be interested in the week prior if this week is unavailable.

I am interested in Animal Kingdom Lodge Studio September 11-18 if available. Would also be interested in the week prior if this week is unavailable.

so sorry but for either week, AKL has no availability in a studio of any type, sorry

let me know if i can check something else for you

so sorry but for either week, AKL has no availability in a studio of any type, sorry

let me know if i can check something else for you
Thank you so much for checking. I would also be interested in December butI know your booking window hasn't opened yet for that!

hello .... interested in renting points. OKW studio

oct 27 thru nov 3 (check out day)

have anything available?

Hi there. I can check or book anywhere 7 months before checkin. But at Saratoga I can check 11 months ahead of time. So for those dates at OKW, you’d have to reach back out 7 months before October 27th. Good luck!

hello .... interested in renting points. OKW studio

oct 27 thru nov 3 (check out day)

have anything available?

Hi there. I can check or book anywhere 7 months before checkin. But at Saratoga I can check 11 months ahead of time. So for those dates at OKW, you’d have to reach back out 7 months before October 27th. Good luck

I am looking for 8 nights starting on Saturday, September 12th 2020 to be divided between 2 resorts. (I believe September 12 is 7 months from tomorrow.)
- first 6 nights at BLT, 2 bedroom, dont care about the view
- last 2 nights at Animal Kingdom kidani village, 2 bedroom, savanah view
We will be renting a stroller and two scooters from an outside company.

I am looking for 8 nights starting on Saturday, September 12th 2020 to be divided between 2 resorts. (I believe September 12 is 7 months from tomorrow.)
- first 6 nights at BLT, 2 bedroom, dont care about the view
- last 2 nights at Animal Kingdom kidani village, 2 bedroom, savanah view
We will be renting a stroller and two scooters from an outside company.

I can check tomorrow but I have 191 points. That may cover your first several nights but probably not all eight of them? We can chat tomorrow once I call and availability. I will not be able to check on the last two nights as that state is later

I'm looking for Sept 12 to 20. Studio at Animal kingdom. Value or standard. If I needed to split a night or two in a savanna view I could but the cheaper the better. If animal kingdom is out, would be interested in OKW in a preferred studio.

I'm looking for Sept 12 to 20. Studio at Animal kingdom. Value or standard. If I needed to split a night or two in a savanna view I could but the cheaper the better. If animal kingdom is out, would be interested in OKW in a preferred studio.

I will call now, I think they open at eight in the morning so if they’re not open I will call at eight and report back. I’ll check on availability and let you know, I should have more then enough points to cover this trip

So I actually went online. At Animal Kingdom, you would have to check out and check in several times. Still not sure you could get all 8 nights anyways. There’s one night with value available only, a few nights with standard, and a few with SV. It’s pretty much a nightmare. But at Old Key West you could do all 8 nights for 89 points without checking out and in etc. or you could split your stay. My suggestion? We book you at OKW, and waitlist for AKV standard and value and if it matches you’d be automatically switched over. If not you stay at OKW. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter