Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll admit, it’s not what I expected. For some reason I didn’t think that mural was part of the slides “mouth”. I thought it was somewhere within the structure. I don’t hate it. It’s still my 2nd favorite slide at any Disney resort. It could have been Bob Chapeks face and I’d still love the slide. But I think they’ve kind of forced themselves into a full remodel of the pool area

I hate it. Sorry not sorry. I enjoyed the clown creepy as he was and I liked the whimsical touches around that resort like the creepy children chairs. The two parts look awkward and shoe horned together since they didn’t actually refurb the entire slide to make it more cohesive and in my head I just see how it’s supposed to look (clown).

Proud Disney fan stereotype here.

I hate it. Sorry not sorry. I enjoyed the clown creepy as he was and I liked the whimsical touches around that resort like the creepy children chairs. The two parts look awkward and shoe horned together since they didn’t actually refurb the entire slide to make it more cohesive and in my head I just see how it’s supposed to look (clown).

Proud Disney fan stereotype here.

That’s the thing. The clown fit the aesthetic of the resort. While I’m fine with it being taken away and replaced, and how much I actually do love the new Mickey cartoons, it honestly doesn’t fit in. Unless they’re going to retheme the entire resort... but a slide like this probably fits more at one of the value resorts. It is what it is. The slide is still a fantastic slide and at the bones of it, that’s really what I care most about.

That’s the thing. The clown fit the aesthetic of the resort. While I’m fine with it being taken away and replaced, and how much I actually do love the new Mickey cartoons, it honestly doesn’t fit in. Unless they’re going to retheme the entire resort... but a slide like this probably fits more at one of the value resorts. It is what it is. The slide is still a fantastic slide and at the bones of it, that’s really what I care most about.

You take that back :oops:

Kind of like Incredicoaster. While the retheme is minimal, there’s still enough Incredibles theming around the coaster to get by. They could have done more here, even if they didn’t all all out.
It wouldn't been that difficult to make it fit the theme. All they did was paint a mural

Statistics show About 87% of the people that now love the creepy clown, hated it when it was actually there.

It's ridiculous the hate it is getting on social media and all the bloggers upset because it is "flat" vs the molded look the clown had ...

I don't think the new things is amazing (and I don't like that style of look for Mickey, etc.) but not like the Clown face was some amazing piece of animatronic that is now a flat pictures. It was a pretty generic creepy looking clown thing

I feel like it went from one C- thing to another C- thing - nothing to cheer but nothing to get up in arms about

I only care that now my kids aren’t scared to stay at Boardwalk. Previously I could only go on solo trips due to that clown, and I don’t care either way because I’m not a pool person, just glad my kids are scared to end up with a pool view and will let me book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter