Current Ship Staff & Movies

We watched it on our November cruise and I was pleasantly surprised as well. It was a great movie! Sadly we never found a time to watch that one again on this most recent cruise.
I saw this in 3-D and it was awesome (even though I had seen it already). We all know winter is a sad time for movies in general, so I'm sure other Disney movies will fill up as 2017 goes on....

I saw this in 3-D and it was awesome (even though I had seen it already). We all know winter is a sad time for movies in general, so I'm sure other Disney movies will fill up as 2017 goes on....

I think I might just know you pirate:. It's Arc

Does anyone know if Kendell [Head Server previously on the Dream] is back on any of the ships at the moment? Or of Derrick one of the entertainment hosts is back onboard too?

Sail Date: 2/12/17-2/16/17
Ship Name: Wonder
Captain: Guus
Cruise Director: Darren
Movies playing in the theaters:
Finding Dory
Dr. Strange
Moana
Rogue One

Cruise Director: Clayton
Movies: Moana, Rogue One, Dr. Strange, Finding Dory, Pete's Dragon

Sail date 3/16 Wonder

Captain Guus
CD Carly ( I believe this was her fourth cruise serving as cruise director)
ACD Anthony
Club Host Jo
Cruise Staff - Jasmine, Mia, Lili, Brian, Raani, Ross, Michael, Steve, Joshua

Movies - live action Beauty and the Beast, Moana, Rogue One

Sail date 3/16 Wonder

Captain Guus
CD Carly ( I believe this was her fourth cruise serving as cruise director)
ACD Anthony
Club Host Jo
Cruise Staff - Jasmine, Mia, Lili, Brian, Raani, Ross, Michael, Steve, Joshua

Movies - live action Beauty and the Beast, Moana, Rogue One

Thank you so much!

Any other recent cruisers from Dream, Magic, or Fantasy?

Fantasy 3/18 - Captain Fabien, CD Natalie

Club host: Joshie
Bingo: Catelynn
Cruise Staff lead for parties: Holly (Holly Holly Holly - Oy Oy Oy)
Movies still the same and include all 7 Star Wars plus Rogue One.

We just got off the Dream. On the March 20, 2017 sailing

Capt: Capt Thord
Cruise Director: Trent
Club Host: Mars (who is no Jamsey...:( ) Does anyone know where Jamsey is? I asked Trent and he acted like he had no idea who I was talking about....:sad2:

Movies were Beauty, Moana and Dr Strange

BTW, Beauty and the Beast only played three times

Club Host: Mars (who is no Jamsey...:( ) Does anyone know where Jamsey is? I asked Trent and he acted like he had no idea who I was talking about....:sad2:

Thanks for the update. I haven't seen anyone post about Jamsey lately. Trent is my least favorite CD of them all. I do know for a fact Mars is brand new. We sailed on one of his first cruises back in February. DCL was actually testing not having a club host for a while and was letting the assistant cruise director perform those functions (total backlash from what I understand) so they had just brought that position back on the Dream.

Thanks for the update. I haven't seen anyone post about Jamsey lately. Trent is my least favorite CD of them all. I do know for a fact Mars is brand new. We sailed on one of his first cruises back in February. DCL was actually testing not having a club host for a while and was letting the assistant cruise director perform those functions (total backlash from what I understand) so they had just brought that position back on the Dream.

At least in my experience, the club hosts have had very different personalities from the CDs and ACDs, so I could see where have the ACD be the club host also might create issues.

Jamezy posted on social media that he would be on the Magic April-July :D

Just got off the Wonder, May 7, 2017, 5-night sailing.

Captain: Robert
CD: Darren
ACD: Anthony
Cruise/Club Host: Jo (and she kept reminding folks that she was going home in three weeks)
Bingo: Chris
Variety Acts: Buckets N Boards, Heath Hyche

Movies in the BVT: "Rogue One," "Beauty and the Beast (2017)," "Born in China," "Moana" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2." It also featured a 10-minute preview of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" on four separate occasions.

Just got off the Wonder, May 7, 2017, 5-night sailing.

Captain: Robert
CD: Darren
ACD: Anthony
Cruise/Club Host: Jo (and she kept reminding folks that she was going home in three weeks)
Bingo: Chris
Variety Acts: Buckets N Boards, Heath Hyche

Movies in the BVT: "Rogue One," "Beauty and the Beast (2017)," "Born in China," "Moana" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2." It also featured a 10-minute preview of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" on four separate occasions.
I had Jo on the Fantasy last year. She was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter