Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

So incredibly happy mark is back, I think it will be good to have him back and challenge others.

Glad Mark is back.

Surprisingly, I'm glad he's back, too. When he gets a good partner, his choreography is good and yes, it challenges the others. It's when he doesn't get a good partner that he relies on too much shimmying. :headache:

Mark's got a good partner this time. He said he already knows who it is. (Of course he can't say who.) It's a big part of the reason he is back. You can see when he talked about it on GMA this morning. It's at the 3:36 mark:

Mark and Cheryl both are going to push others with their dances because last season there wasn't a huge challenge as far as creativity goes

So normally I lurk, but thought I would post this season :)

I saw something yesterday that said the married couple this season will be Nick and Vanessa Lachey

No more lurking!!! Join us! We don't bite just a bit crazy!

:thumbsup2

So normally I lurk, but thought I would post this season :)

I saw something yesterday that said the married couple this season will be Nick and Vanessa Lachey
I'd go for that. Even though I'm sure they both.have lots background in dance.

I did read that Maks and Peta were Nick and Vanessa coaches. I also saw that Artem and Nicki are partners. Jordan Fischer some sort of singer is a joining the cast.

Last edited:
Just announced, Sasha and Jenna are going to be part of the troupe. Yay for having Sasha around, mixed on Jenna. I like her dancing fine, just get really annoyed that she's out there in front all the time.

Who will get Drew Scott? My money's on Emma. But I don't think he's going to be a ringer.

Just announced, Sasha and Jenna are going to be part of the troupe. Yay for having Sasha around, mixed on Jenna. I like her dancing fine, just get really annoyed that she's out there in front all the time.

Who will get Drew Scott? My money's on Emma. But I don't think he's going to be a ringer.
I'm going to guess he's on Emma and Drew

GMA says they will announce the first star tomorrow morning. :cool1:

It's probably Nikki Bella. They showed a female from behind with really long straight brown hair.

Last edited:
GMA says they will announce the first star tomorrow morning. :cool1:

It's probably Nikki Bella. They showed a female from behind with really long straight brown hair.

Ahead of schedule from what my digging shows. The hand may have been forced to reveal a celeb early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter