Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Val, Mark, & Cheryl are the pros I really only care about this season.

Someone said it before that choreography was kind of stale last season. They were right. Mark & Cheryl should bring some much needed flair to it. Mark goes over the top a lot, but I do like his creativity.

I would love to see Karina back on the show, but I don't think she'd do it again.

The first Star confirmed on GMA is:

Drew Scott - star of Property Brothers

He's partnered with Emma Slater.

Just from the photo of Drew holding Emma, both with pointed legs/toes, I'm calling him a contender. From the way he has his toe pointed with intent, into the floor. A small detail I'm sure she told him, but rarely seen. If he doesn't have trouble with perfectionism he should do well.

I find it odd to see Sasha back in the troupe while Alan is a pro. I wonder why.

I heard Jordan Fisher was going to be on and when I told DD9 she about flipped out! It was funny because I had to ask her who he was and she said he's from Liv and Maddie and also Teen Beach Movie - and if I would've paid attention more during the RDMA's I would've known him (my bad, right??? lol)

who is this?

She's (Victoria Arlen) a paralympic swimmer and motivational speaker. That means Val will be wheelchair dancing with her. A close friend of mine teaches it in NYC... some of it is really beautiful.

She might be the most interesting to watch this season. I doubt many of you have seen something like this. It really comes off well in the Standard dances (waltz, tango, foxtrot, quickstep) than Latin obviously, but still very interesting to watch... and just as difficult.

Just looked up Victoria. She's been walking for almost 1 1/2 years now after 10 years in a wheelchair. Very inspirational, but don't think she will be wheelchair dancing.

Jordan Fisher played Doodie in Grease Live. Sang with the guitar, incredible voice.

She's (Victoria Arlen) a paralympic swimmer and motivational speaker. That means Val will be wheelchair dancing with her. A close friend of mine teaches it in NYC... some of it is really beautiful.

She might be the most interesting to watch this season. I doubt many of you have seen something like this. It really comes off well in the Standard dances (waltz, tango, foxtrot, quickstep) than Latin obviously, but still very interesting to watch... and just as difficult.
Cheering for her already.

mandy200587 has come up with half the stars & pairings ("confirmed" as much as can be confirmed before the official GMA announcement.) :dance3: :woohoo::hyper: :yay:

Drew and Emma
Nick and Peta
Vanessa and Maks
Nikki and Artem
Jordan and Lindsay
Derek and Sharna
Frankie and Witney
Victoria and Val

:tongue:

just call it being stuck inside cause of bad weather and knowing which sites to hit, i'll see if i can find more over the rest of the night

and as i say that!!! i think i have figured out mark's partner!!!!!!!

Lindsey Stirling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter