Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I love Drew!! I wish both the brothers were dancing.

DWTS should have done that! They haven't had a "twins" category of contestants yet. I would have preferred that over a married couple again. . . Although, maybe the producers were worried that a lot of the audience would get them confused and vote for the wrong one. :teleport: :rolleyes:

DWTS should have done that! They haven't had a "twins" category of contestants yet. I would have preferred that over a married couple again. . . Although, maybe the producers were worried that a lot of the audience would get them confused and vote for the wrong one. :teleport: :rolleyes:

If you want to get technical this is the first season where's there's been three set of twins...two contestants are twins and one pro is a twin

If you want to get technical this is the first season where's there's been three set of twins...two contestants are twins and one pro is a twin

Wow. What's with all this twin stuff? Something in the water? :teleport: :teleport: :teleport:

mandy200587 has come up with half the stars & pairings ("confirmed" as much as can be confirmed before the official GMA announcement.) :dance3: :woohoo::hyper: :yay:I got some to lol

Drew and Emma
Nick and Peta
Vanessa and Maks
Nikki and Artem
Jordan and Lindsay
Derek and Sharna
Frankie and Witney
Victoria and Val

I find it odd to see Sasha back in the troupe while Alan is a pro. I wonder why.

Height plain and simple. Sasha is one of the shorter male pros

They probably also wanted to thank him for stepping in when Maks hurt his leg. I'm sure they didn't have to drag him into stepping up. ;) But, it would have been noticeable if it seemed like he was passed over.

Now, we have to see whether he will tone down his own dancing to really highlight his partner.

mandy200587 has come up with half the stars & pairings ("confirmed" as much as can be confirmed before the official GMA announcement.) :dance3: :woohoo::hyper: :yay:

Drew and Emma
Nick and Peta
Vanessa and Maks
Nikki and Artem
Jordan and Lindsay
Derek and Sharna
Frankie and Witney
Victoria and Val
Not to.anything away from Mandy but I got several.as well.

It's too bad Nick Lachey is so tall (5'9"). It would have been interesting to see him paired with Cheryl (5'4") instead of Peta (5'7") as Cheryl won the mirror ball trophy with his brother, Drew.

Last edited:
Just from the photo of Drew holding Emma, both with pointed legs/toes, I'm calling him a contender. From the way he has his toe pointed with intent, into the floor.

I figured he'd be a contender when I saw he was paired with Emma. That would be cruel to give the reigning Mirror Ball champion a dud. :eek: :headache:

and as i say that!!! i think i have figured out mark's partner!!!!!!!

Lindsey Stirling

Lindsey is a ringer. In coming up with descriptions for the OP, Wiki lists Lindsey Stirling as:

"Lindsey Stirling is an American violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer."

:sad2: I knew Mark wouldn't be coming back unless he has a contender, but so obvious?

Lindsey is a ringer. In coming up with descriptions for the OP, Wiki lists Lindsey Stirling as:

"Lindsey Stirling is an American violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer."

:sad2: I knew Mark wouldn't be coming back unless he has a contender, but so obvious?

Also friends with Derek

Also friends with Derek

You mean Derek Hough.

I noticed we have a Derek (Fisher) this season (but no Derek Hough, :() and Lindsay Arnold AND Lindsey Stirling.

This season will be interesting to discuss as we try to sort through which Derek & which Lindsay/Lindsey we are all talking about. :surfweb: :badpc:

You mean Derek Hough.

I noticed we have a Derek (Fisher) this season (but no Derek Hough, :() and Lindsay Arnold AND Lindsey Stirling.

This season will be interesting to discuss as we try to sort through which Derek & which Lindsay/Lindsey we are all talking about. :surfweb: :badpc:

Yepp!!! I wouldn't be surprised though to see Derek hough around a lot to support his sister, girlfriend and best friend

Yepp!!! I wouldn't be surprised though to see Derek hough around a lot to support his sister, girlfriend and best friend

Is Lindsey Stirling Derek Hough's girlfriend? Or just a friend?

It's too bad Nick Lachey is so tall (5'9"). It would have been interesting to see him paired with Cheryl (5'4") instead of Peta (5'7") as Cheryl won the mirror ball trophy with his brother, Drew.

That depends actually. Closer in height can be a good thing for some routines, especially in Latin... it would require a lot more traveling and horizontal moves than spins which can look better if you have speed and the ability to "burst."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter