Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on my ebay bucks offer...I've spent over 4k in the last 2 months on ebay any idea why I haven't gotten one or when it will come in?
The bonus is a way to encourage you to spend more. It sounds like you're already spending lots on eBay. I haven't received a bonus offer in years.

Another question, sorry for so many. I got Ebates cash back today for my Target purchase yesterday (yay!) and it appears to have worked on the entire order.

I also used ebates to book our hotel and airfare yesterday. Any idea how long purchases like that usually take to show up? I was wondering if the hotel would show up now, or once we actually stay there. Any experience?

Another question, sorry for so many. I got Ebates cash back today for my Target purchase yesterday (yay!) and it appears to have worked on the entire order.

I also used ebates to book our hotel and airfare yesterday. Any idea how long purchases like that usually take to show up? I was wondering if the hotel would show up now, or once we actually stay there. Any experience?

Typically AFTER your hotel stay. I've had it post before but typically it posts afterwards.

I'm still new to this so please excuse my (likely) stupid questions.. I've done my research I think so hopefully I am understanding this...

1. Log into Swagbucks, then log into Raise and purchase a Target GC.

2. Using my new Target GC, purchase Ebay gift cards @ Target . com, saving 5% with my Target RedCard (can Swagbucks or Ebates be used here? If I buy something in addition to the Ebay GC, will that award me Swagbucks or Ebates?)

3. Using my newly purchased Ebay GC, purchase a Target Gc from GCM on Ebay, getting 2x Ebucks (or whatever the offer is at the time.. Currently for me its 2x). (Can you use Swagbucks or Ebates here?)

4. Once my Target GC arrives in the mail, use it to buy a Disney GC on Target's website using my Redcard to save 5%. (Can Swagbucks or Ebates be used here?)

I think I understand the process.. my question is.. when the heck do I buy the rulers, and what am I going to do with all of them!? Lol

This is what I needed to get going. Thanks!

This is what I needed to get going. Thanks!

No problem! Definitely look at the post a few posts after with the response. You can use EBates on Target if you purchase something else, so I purchased a ruler and my Ebates came through for $1.90 (on a $100 gift card and $.25 ruler, less 5% red card discount).

Thanks! Looks like I'm not getting my $26 til September, lol.
And, you really need to keep after them about posting the cash back. Twice now they have failed to post it for a hotel stay and a flight. I think they say it can take up to 30-60 days AFTER your trip to post. So frustrating. So after checking that whole time, 60 days out, it still didn't post and I had to file a claim. At least they did make good on the cash back in the end.

And, you really need to keep after them about posting the cash back. Twice now they have failed to post it for a hotel stay and a flight. I think they say it can take up to 30-60 days AFTER your trip to post. So frustrating. So after checking that whole time, 60 days out, it still didn't post and I had to file a claim. At least they did make good on the cash back in the end.

Good to know! Thanks a bunch. I am going to keep track of our honeymoon expenses anyways so I'll be sure to keep track of the Ebates as well.

Do I need to add these eBay gift cards to my paypal account? Because I can't figure out how to do that :/.

That was me yesterday. I had all but one order cancelled when I tried to order the $200 (out of like 10 attempts over several days/weeks). Others on slickdeals also could not get the $200 to go through. I just wondered if that somehow would draw more attention/flag accounts. If you have had luck with that one or never ordered it, go for it. Won't know til you try!
I ordered $200 Ebay GCs a few days ago with no issue and got the ebate with small purchase of course.

Do I need to add these eBay gift cards to my paypal account? Because I can't figure out how to do that :/.

When it is time to make your purchase, select the option to pay with Paypal. Then lower down on the page, is an area for you to enter in your GC numbers. You cannot pay with GCs until you select Paypal as your payment option.

How do you find where you are at on your limit for eBay?

You calculate back 180 days, pull a report of your activity in Paypal, throw it into a spreadsheet and add up your gift card purchases. I've seen better instructions posted awhile back, but that was the gist of it.

You calculate back 180 days, pull a report of your activity in Paypal, throw it into a spreadsheet and add up your gift card purchases. I've seen better instructions posted awhile back, but that was the gist of it.

Does this include auctions or only from GCM?

Thanks. Asked on the sb thread but putting on here incase any of you have done this. So with swag bucks you can get a visa gc. Have any of you done this? Thinking to get the visa gc and then use it to purchase target on raise any one done this?

I've gotten the visa but normally just go to disney's site & order gift card direct from them for the same amount. How does it work if your purchase is a little more or less on raise than the Visa card? Can you then pay the difference with a different credit card? I was never sure so didn't try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter