Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am doing a one hour level up on her now. I forget if that means she needs to be at 4 or at 5, but whatever 60 mins is is required for her task with Bruno. I waited to level her up until I could get Bruno to L3.
I had done the same thing. She's doing her 2 hour level to 6 now and then I can continue with some tasks.

Also, somehow came in first in the trophy event and got a lot of tokens and a trophy out of it. I wasn't even trying.

AND I spent 150 gems on a Sapphire Chest and got Machiavelli from Luca. I guess this is one way to get those characters if the developers are hell bent on not putting them into Legendary Chests...

I had done the same thing. She's doing her 2 hour level to 6 now and then I can continue with some tasks.

Also, somehow came in first in the trophy event and got a lot of tokens and a trophy out of it. I wasn't even trying.

AND I spent 150 gems on a Sapphire Chest and got Machiavelli from Luca. I guess this is one way to get those characters if the developers are hell bent on not putting them into Legendary Chests...
I also came in first on the trophy event without even trying. Looked in a day or so ago to find myself in front by 20 points with just playing normally.

I completed the second group activity and got the Welcome Mirabel quest so just working on collecting tokens for next two plus days. Yeah

Last edited:

I finally gave up on collecting tokens to welcome Bruno and just spent some gems. The drop rates for him were horrible for me. Surprisingly his drops after welcoming him have been a bit better.

Hit the time wall for Mirabel, so yay for that.

Also hit tier 145 in the season. Gotta grind on a little more in the daily and weekly tasks to finish this bad boy up...

Tier 145 here too. Theoretically, I am welcoming Mirabel as of 5 minutes ago. I’m sure the drop rates for her tokens will be mind blowing

Crossed into 147. I hope to heck I’m done with the season soon so I can test for a half second.

New rewards calendar shows cocoa on the 13th. You know what that means…tower challenge!!

So far for me I see Mirabel’s token collection will stink. I have gotten one token all day. I think they are pushing for us to spend the 19.99 for her!

I was hoping they did the big heads. I was a little disappointed earlier this morning when they weren't there. But once 11am EST came around, the big heads popped up.

I am having a REALLY hard time getting a Bruno ears hat to get to Level 2. It's been a couple of days. Ridiculous. I can't move forward at all.

So far I have not gotten any Tokens for Maribel all day, despite having all characters out working on Tokens.

Gonna jinx myself...but 13/15 eyeglasses and 3/10 hats for Maribel.

And I'm not too far off from finishing the season and welcoming Moonwind. This should be a great game week (hopefully).

Mirabel going slowly. I am at 6 glasses and only one hat. At this rate I'll need to use gems to welcome her in 3 days. I'll get to 150 today for the season pass.

The sudden shift at the end of a season from the constant grind of daily and weekly tasks to not caring about anything is jarring yet very enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter