Disney Magic Kingdoms

This is the convo with GL Support from Reddit. I can't confirm any of it...but it doesn't sound wildly out of place.

Also...latest drops: out of the six tasks I had running which ended at the same time, got two hats out of it. I'm up to 6/9 right now. Oddly, I feel like this is still doable...View attachment 775130
Exactly my point. For players who started collecting for the final character once the timewall opened, then there is ZERO reason to have to pay, whether gems or real money, for a character who really should be programmed to be attainable. If you're tampering with the game to make it necessary for players to have to go any other route, then that is inexcusable.

Exactly my point. For players who started collecting for the final character once the timewall opened, then there is ZERO reason to have to pay, whether gems or real money, for a character who really should be programmed to be attainable. If you're tampering with the game to make it necessary for players to have to go any other route, then that is inexcusable.

100% agreed. If you're consistently doing the things you need to do, there shouldn't be a reason to not make it to the end. Now, if you don't log in for four days or have only one character who can collect, different story.

I still need 4 Joy ear hats. I’ve had the memories for a day or so. I have gems to purchase if needed. 200 gems (50 per ear hat).

I saw the test group ($ vs gems) deal on Reddit, too. That is ridiculous! If I couldn’t purchase remaining tokens with gems, I’d be livid. Especially when I bought premium Anger & cannot upgrade HQ to use him to get Joy tokens.

last week I bought 6 relics with elixir to enchant HQ To lvl 1. But when it reset when joy became available, I lost chance to buy remaining 9 enchantment relics with elixir.

i need 8 more to enchant the HQ.
They are definitely manipulating the drops this go ‘round so they can fully test this gem vs $$ purchase plan for final character.
——————-

video explaining tower challenge moved from Friday to Monday. They’re probably not ready b/c of glitches. I saw Frozen, 101 Dalmatians, & something else on the splash screen about the walk through being postponed. So I guess they’re the helpers?

video explaining tower challenge moved from Friday to Monday. They’re probably not ready b/c of glitches. I saw Frozen, 101 Dalmatians, & something else on the splash screen about the walk through being postponed. So I guess they’re the helpers?
Dalmatians, Frozen and Onward

Besides Frozen and 101 Dalmations, the other was Onward.

Once you complete the 2 joint tasks, you get the "Thank you for playing" message.

I have been needing 1 Prince of the Forest Ear Hat Token now for several days so that I can level him up to 10. Also Disgust's token drops have been pretty bad as well.

What happened with the first report, Supernova? The Joy ears hat thing is really ticking me off. I managed to get 3 finally, but I have every doubt that I will finish in time. I don't have the gems to buy her and they have gotten me into the "don't give those a-holes a dime" place.
So don't even TRY to tell me that Gameloft doesn't have folks trolling these boards for research. I remember one time one brand new name popped up and asked, "Why are you so sure the people programming the game are interns?" Nothing before, nothing after. I'm pretty sure he/she got reprimanded for breaking the cardinal "research only, no interaction" rule. Anyway, after riding these Gameloft idiots pretty hard for a bit, suddenly one of my buildings magically disappeared from my game. Which locked me out of progress because I couldn't clear Tinkerbell from a task. This went on for over a week, and each time I contacted Gameloft, and even called into their office, I could all but hear them snickering on the other end. So, I contacted the BBB, and wouldn't you know it? Within a day, I received a communication from the company itself, along with their response to the BBB, and magically everything sorted itself out. Stop messing with your players, Gameloft. It can't end well.

I still haven't met anyone who actually saw Onward. Or that awful-looking Raya movie, for that matter.
While we haven't actually met, I have seen both of those movies. Unfortunately I missed seeing Onward in theaters prior to lockdown starting. But I did see Raya at the Disney Springs AMC when I was at WDW for a trip. Went on a Sunday late morning to see it. I actually liked both of these movies.

I still haven't met anyone who actually saw Onward. Or that awful-looking Raya movie, for that matter.

Saw both in theater...

Onward was my next to last pre-COVID theater movie; Raya was my first theater movie with my husband.

So yeah, saw them both, own them both, have the music for both... :)

While we haven't actually met, I have seen both of those movies. Unfortunately I missed seeing Onward in theaters prior to lockdown starting. But I did see Raya at the Disney Springs AMC when I was at WDW for a trip. Went on a Sunday late morning to see it. I actually liked both of these movies.

Saw both in theater...

Onward was my next to last pre-COVID theater movie; Raya was my first theater movie with my husband.

So yeah, saw them both, own them both, have the music for both... :)
I did read on IMDB that at least two people saw them, so at least now I know who those two people were.

Joy earhats have been horrible for me also. I have had three since day one of her availability and not one since.

I have seen both. As well as Soul, Luca, Turning Red, Strange Worlds. I have not watched the sequel movies like Finding Dory, Toy Story 4, Cars 3

None of them are as bad as The Good Dinosaur. There are good things in each, but none of them have enough good things. Of the bunch, Turning Red is my favorite. My friend group included several Asian kids, and I grew up 30 minutes from the US / Canada border, so it hit a lot of the right notes. Onward is for the people whose older brother filled the "Dad" role in the family. Raya is pretty.

Somehow feeling weird about this, but I actually got the end character again without using gems. I may just shed that Charlie Brown rep yet…..or it could just be just that a truly lucky fluke struck twice. That Reddit thread though….eek! Something just hits all sorts of wrong with that response.

I did see both Raya and Onward. Rays was meh for me. Not bad, but not a fave by any means. Onward hit me hard….Pixar has their way sometimes. My brother passed almost a decade ago, and there was just a certain place that movie hit that stayed with me for a while. Not in a bad way. Just in a bringing emotions to the surface in a way that makes the eye wetness start. Oh, Pixar, you emotion tease you!

I've needed the last ear hat for Joy for about 40 hours now. I've been playing plenty. I'm pretty steamed that they consider us little monkeys they can jerk around. I'm ready to quit. For the record, I don't have the $ option, just the 50 gem option for the last hat (and I have plenty of gems). But I'm stubborn and refuse to give in so this may be my last day playing. It's not that I can't just buy it, it's that I'm just not having fun anymore.

Got Joy last night...and I'm not bothering with getting to the event end splash page.

(Ironically, I have already procured enough tokens to get Joy to 2...two memories and one hat. Go figure.)

Used gems to finish off Joy this morning. Awful hat drops. Almost constant play (won the trophy event) and yet I would go days without any hat drops at all.

Great Prince - 8
Star Wars Emperor - 7
Mirabel - 8
Bruno - 9
Gopher - 3
Sadness - 7
Fear - 5
Anger - 5
Disgust - 4
Joy - 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter