Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Aloha!

Great day at poly! Denise at check is always good Nd was able to move me from 2nd to 1st floor.

Mgr and Denise came up while I had breakfast to make sure I was happy.

Dawnmarie is super nice in the lounge! Had a nice time chatting.

Just ran for a coffee and was offered a carafe of water for room.

My pix are not loading but I have a nice castle view ! (Mid section of lagoon side)

So far so good! Dd here later so I’m enjoying my day. Rode SM , shopped, swam, had bfast t and lunch in lounge.

Sat on patio a few times. I love love listening to the Hawaii music playing right near me.

Like a ghost town ! Pool had lots of seats, lounge empty and beach has been empty too.
@mrsap thought of you when I cheered gf lol.!View attachment 430810

You’re the best!! ❤️ Hope you’re having a great time! Please have a Pogmosa for me!! Hope to see you in a couple months!!

You’re not odd in my opinion. I don’t stay Club Level to spend my time engaging with staff. I stay there to have the service it offers.

I’m not a snob, but CMs are there like any other employee in the service industry to serve the guests not become a friend.

I asked for a room change upon arrival at GF RPC and had it granted by a friendly CM. Nothing wrong if some of you do make friends with them but from watching interactions over 10 days I think you are the exceptions not the norm.

They were quick to clear tables and refill food.

Some had a bigger smile than others, but I found that at BC and BWI as well.

The only place we were actually repeatedly ignored by one particular CM this past trip with not even a greeting was at BWI. Yet there were two others that were helpful and friendly at both check in and when I had a request to help with a modification to a reservation that MDE wasn’t allowing me to make.

I agree, it’s not so much about becoming a ‘friend’ with the CM’s in CL, it’s just common courtesy. When they’re walking around like they’re absolutely miserable and can’t even crack a smile on their face, I think it’s an issue. When you approach them and ask kindly for something, and they respond with an eye roll or a sigh, they’re in the wrong profession. Even being ignored as you mentioned, it’s just rude. Part of their job is to be polite, and smiling once in awhile doesn’t hurt anyone either.

Last edited:
I was following this thread for a long time leading up to my trip last week, but have no idea where I left off or stopped, but wanted to add my experience with our first time in Club Level.

We stayed at CSR Tower Club Level as first time Disney Club Level(ers) and it was the most magical experience we have ever had. I deleted my wordy detail of our experience, but long story short, DSS staff absolutely blew us away. They made probably one of the worst experiences we have ever had on a Disney trip to easily one of the best. We got drenched in pixie dust with a crazy room upgrade we didn't ask for, plus more. We were literally across the hall from the Chronos Lounge. We didn't want to leave so much, we cancelled all of our plans on our checkout day just so we could stay there longer. The food and beverage choices at Chronos were better than I had expected, and we absolutely loved the desserts at the end of the night. My wife is extremely picky about macaroons, and she said the Chronos macaroons were easily in her top 3. My wife has already deemed this as her new favorite Disney resort (prob resort in general) and that we are forever doing Disney Club Level from here on out when we come back.

I agree, it’s not so much about becoming a ‘friend’ with the CM’s in CL, it’s just common courtesy. When they’re walking around like they’re absolutely miserable and can’t even crack a smile on their face, I think it’s an issue. When you approach them and ask kindly for something, and they respond with an eye roll or a sigh, they’re in the wrong profession. Even being ignored as you mentioned, it’s just rude. Part of their job is to be polite, and smiling once in awhile doesn’t hurt anyone either.
Agreed. Certainly not expecting friendship or intense conversation, rather politeness (^ good way to put it) based on Disney's standards. I realize its not fair to put every trip under the microscope or assume a few CM represent the whole, but was curious what others thought or if there was a trend. Our family loves CL and the value it delivers. We know most CMs work hard and enjoy their jobs and strive to help guests have a great experience. For that we are grateful and gives us reason to keep coming back. Like I said, for our family the little details go such a long way (why, I don't know :), ). Looks like we have to try BVI CL next.....

Had a quick but enjoyable visit to YC CL this past weekend. We've had a few recent stays there (since July 2018) and things were substantially similar in nearly every respect.

Thanks for posting about your stay. Glad you had another great trip :).

Well, it happened. We got our first ever free upgrade to club last week for our single night stay at boardwalk. Upgraded from standard water view room to a club level deluxe room. Now all I have left complete the club levels is AKL! (well I have to stay RPC and tower club too I guess, though at least I've done the other CLs at those resorts). It was supposed to be a "Bargain" trip with three nights standard view Yacht, and one night all-stars at the beginning since we were getting in after 1am... but when Star Wars AP preview was announced I changed our flights so we could make the last day and changed all-star night to boardwalk so we could walk. It was SO HARD to leave the gorgeous club lounge and go to yacht club, ha ha.

Congrats on the upgrade! BWI CL is amazing, glad you were able to try it. Hope you had a nice time at YC :goodvibes.

We are here at CR now and the staff is the best. So nice and friendly and helpful without feeling intrusive at all. The food here is fine. Nothing terribly unique or amazing, but what they have is tasty and replenished quickly. The little chocolate banana cake desserts last night were fantastic! They do not make signature lounge drinks anymore according to the staff last night. My husband and I (and our own kids) have been entertained by some behaviors all week lol... kids screaming, running, jumping on the couches, parents shouting across the room, adults in robes and pj’s... it’s just been entertaining to say the least. There are more kids in this lounge than the others we’ve tried, so that could have something to do with it. No lotion in the room. I know this isn’t that thread, but thought I’d mention it anyway. They’ve been generously replenishing the other H2O products and we’ve had turndown every night. The parks have been pretty empty this week compared to what we are used to. So far, so good!

Glad you're having a nice stay and enjoying CR CL :wizard:.

We have two nights at AKL-CL in November. Our trip is scheduled so we can enjoy the resort. I would like to request a room with more animal viewing, so near a feeding spot, etc.. Is there something specific I should request? WouldI call the normal number or DSS? Thanks for any help. We are looking forward to wine, breakfast, more wine on the balcony.🍷🍷

I can't help with room requests, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip in November :wizard:.

Aloha!

Great day at poly! Denise at check is always good Nd was able to move me from 2nd to 1st floor.

Glad you're enjoying your Poly stay :cloud9:.

I was following this thread for a long time leading up to my trip last week, but have no idea where I left off or stopped, but wanted to add my experience with our first time in Club Level.

We stayed at CSR Tower Club Level as first time Disney Club Level(ers) and it was the most magical experience we have ever had. I deleted my wordy detail of our experience, but long story short, DSS staff absolutely blew us away. They made probably one of the worst experiences we have ever had on a Disney trip to easily one of the best. We got drenched in pixie dust with a crazy room upgrade we didn't ask for, plus more. We were literally across the hall from the Chronos Lounge. We didn't want to leave so much, we cancelled all of our plans on our checkout day just so we could stay there longer. The food and beverage choices at Chronos were better than I had expected, and we absolutely loved the desserts at the end of the night. My wife is extremely picky about macaroons, and she said the Chronos macaroons were easily in her top 3. My wife has already deemed this as her new favorite Disney resort (prob resort in general) and that we are forever doing Disney Club Level from here on out when we come back.

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed CSR :).

Do you think I can email DSS to request a reservation for Space 220 so that I don’t have to keep watching for the opening?

Do you think I can email DSS to request a reservation for Space 220 so that I don’t have to keep watching for the opening?

Unfortunately, DSS can only book stuff that could otherwise book by calling, or on the internet.

This is a huge difference between DSS and the previous IPO service.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR Tower. We are heading down in November. I am trying to decide if I need to put in a room request? We are also staying CL, so I assume we will have a high floor, but I would love to be on the same floor as the lounge. Was your room near the elevators? If so, was that location noisy? I only want to make one room request. My husband HATES being near the elevators at hotels, so I was thinking about putting in a request to be away from them if the noise is noticeable. If not, I want to request to be on the same floor as the lounge.

We did our first CL stay in July at AKL, and we were also bit by the CL bug! It was so nice to have another place to go, and the food and drinks all day were awesome!

I can’t remember - can the staff on the desk in the lounge print out an email for us?

I can’t remember - can the staff on the desk in the lounge print out an email for us?

Not sure which CL you are talking about. At CSR CL there is a printer for guest use.

As mentioned, athe Business Center are able to print emails for you. If your email happen to be a boarding pass, it will even be complimentary.

Looks like you're having a great time!

I do love the golden tray in your pic, is it from the CL lounge?
That’s the tray from toiletries in bathroom lol.

There is one like it but larger under the ice bucket . I was told ok to bring to lounge :)

Mco closed Monday our departure day so leaving tomorrow ! Ugh lost a Disney day!

However dd and I have had fun !!!
Thx

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter