Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

There is new functionality on the MDE app, including displaying payments made on your resort reservations. For those who have asked how far it is from the BC or YC to other points on Disney World property, you can also check that on the app. For instance, the walking time from the BC's Concierge to Hollywood Studios is 24 minutes; it will even give you turn by turn directions.

It is worth checking out all of the new capabilities on the app - there are lots of improvements.

Last edited:
Yes, you had the correct address for shipping to the Yacht Club:
Disney's Yacht Club
1700 Epcot Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
407-934-7000

I always put "hold for guest _____" with my name when I am shipping to the hotel. I do not put in my confirmation number or arrival date.

If you get a tracking number for the package, watch to see how it is delivered. UPS or FedEx should go to the hotel Convention Center. US Postal Service should go to the front desk of the hotel. But read through the tracking carefully. Sometimes it starts out UPS and ends up USPS.
Could y
Just back last night from six days at the Beach Club!

Honestly, I feel like a broken record, but once again we had a fantastic trip! We were a party of six adults and two rooms - we booked the magical deal and were upgraded to an AWESOME garden view, connecting rooms, daybeds, on the second floor, rooms 2577 and 2579 (Scott, I think we were right across from each other overlooking the courtyard!). I'll post pics of our view, which in my opinion should be a water view, it was just gorgeous. As many can attest who are there now, we were VERY lucky with the weather - although it was hotter than hot, there was very little rain. We travel this time every year and it's always iffy. We did all four parks, had lots of time at SAB, and were out there all afternoon for the eclipse. I was very happy I brought our eclipse glasses with us, it was AMAZING to watch - we shared them with everyone around us, and I thought it was very cool. A a party of six, I thought we would have no shot at finding lounge chairs together, but we did every afternoon. I didn't find it as crowded as in year's past.

We had great experiences with the BC CM's; everyone was friendly and accommodating. We called every morning to request early housekeeping before noon and we got it every day. The Marketplace was hectic as ever, and although I was surprised by the lack of offerings (where did the sandwiches go?) I was happy to see the make-your-own salad. And HOORAY I was able to get the wedge salad at the Crew's Cup which I ate twice! The YC market had great food and beverage selections and as a very early riser I loved the 6:00 am opening, but I don't know - something about it just seems blah to me....like it doesn't really belong there. It needs more stuff in it - like there's big open spaces in the middle.

I also did not find the parks overly crowded - we did rope drop most days, sat at the pool all afternoon and went back out at night. I have to say, I just love walking around the Epcot resort area at night, it is so beautiful and fun! We ate at California Grill, did the Fireworks Dessert Party at MK (loved this!), 'Ohana, Trader Sam's, Tutto Gusto, Chefs de France, Chef Mickey's, Be Our Guest, Yak and Yeti, and lots of other lounges around the property. Great experiences at all...

LOVED LOVED Pandora (you must go in both the day and at night) and Flight of Passage was by far the most unbelievable experience! It totally lives up to what everyone is saying about it. If you don't get a fast pass for it, figure out a way to ride!
Let me know if you have any questions! :goodvibes
Hi.. Were arriving at the YC in just days and we are very excited. Did you have dinner at Ohana? For fireworks view? Also did you watch the fireworks from California Grill?

That is bad news for us. Our fp day is on Saturday.

Our FP+ day was July 31st and I had no problems getting morning FoP FP+ for two days, Day 3 and 5 of vacation. I was on the website and the app as soon as the window opened. Just as well I was on the app as the website crashed. I wouldn't be disheartened, just book those FoP FP first and I am sure you will get something. Good luck!

There is new functionality on the WDW app, including displaying payments made on your resort reservations. For those who have asked how far it is from the BC or YC to other points on Disney World property, you can also check that on the app. For instance, the walking time from the BC's Concierge to Hollywood Studios is 24 minutes; it will even give you turn by turn directions.

It is worth checking out all of the new capabilities on the app - there are lots of improvements.

Where are all these new "functions" located within the app? I was reading about them yesterday and looked at the app on my phone and found it appeared the same as ever. I know it recently updated but perhaps there was another update that I have not yet received? :confused3 I have done online check-in for our upcoming trip which someone indicated was necessary to see the new functions.

There is new functionality on the WDW app, including displaying payments made on your resort reservations. For those who have asked how far it is from the BC or YC to other points on Disney World property, you can also check that on the app. For instance, the walking time from the BC's Concierge to Hollywood Studios is 24 minutes; it will even give you turn by turn directions.

I heard about these changes on the app, but I can't find them. I got the pop-up that my app had been updated. Do you have to be on property to see these things? I have a reservation at BC for next July.

So excited to stay at BC for the first time. This resort has been on our list for awhile. My girls are looking forward to swimming at SAB and my husband and I are looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot.

So excited to stay at BC for the first time. This resort has been on our list for awhile. My girls are looking forward to swimming at SAB and my husband and I are looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot.
You are going to love it! We stayed there for the first time last year and it almost instantly became our favorite resort and now we don't want to stay anywhere else. We spent every afternoon relaxing at SAB, it is the best pool we've ever been to on property.

I heard about these changes on the app, but I can't find them. I got the pop-up that my app had been updated. Do you have to be on property to see these things? I have a reservation at BC for next July.
Where are all these new "functions" located within the app? I was reading about them yesterday and looked at the app on my phone and found it appeared the same as ever. I know it recently updated but perhaps there was another update that I have not yet received? :confused3 I have done online check-in for our upcoming trip which someone indicated was necessary to see the new functions.
To view your resort reservation info, tap "My Plans," and the reservation you want to see. At the bottom, you will see different options, such as "View Charges," "Get Directions," etc.; just select the one you want. You can also check out Dining, Guest Services, Recreation, Shopping, Events, and more.

Under "My Plans," you also can check/select FPs, order food, and link dining and resort reservations.

You do not need to be onsite to access the new functionality.

Last edited:
To view your resort reservation info, tap "My Plans," and the reservation you want to see. At the bottom, you will see different options, such as "View Charges," "Get Directions," etc.; just select the one you want. You can also check our Dining, Guest Services, Recreation, Shopping, Events, and more.

Under "My Plans," you also can check/select FPs, order food, and link dining and resort reservations.

Hi! Do you have to complete "Check-in" first? I don't see the new options either.

Hi! Do you have to complete "Check-in" first? I don't see the new options either.
You do not need to complete check-in to use the functions; however, you do need to make sure that you have done all updates to the app. I can see a reservation that is telling me when I can do online check-in.

I'm not seeing any of the new functions either. Maybe they only appear if you haven't done online check in or still owe some balance?

To view your resort reservation info, tap "My Plans," and the reservation you want to see. At the bottom, you will see different options, such as "View Charges," "Get Directions," etc.; just select the one you want. You can also check our Dining, Guest Services, Recreation, Shopping, Events, and more.

Thanks for the tips...I was having a hard time figuring out how to get to that part of the new options!

Yesterday was quite the exciting day what with FP reservations and on-line check in available, since we arrive 22 Oct. Then MDE updated and all the features unlocked. Now that everything is reserved and no more planning needs to be done - it's just a waiting game. It makes the return to "home" of BCV feel that much more real.

To view your resort reservation info, tap "My Plans," and the reservation you want to see. At the bottom, you will see different options, such as "View Charges," "Get Directions," etc.; just select the one you want. You can also check out Dining, Guest Services, Recreation, Shopping, Events, and more.

Thanks, found the option--not sure how often I will use any of them, but pretty extensive.

I'm not seeing any of the new functions either. Maybe they only appear if you haven't done online check in or still owe some balance?

I don't think so, I have a split stay for September one night RO that is fully paid for and a few nights room only that has a balance, I have completed online check in for both, and I can see all of the new functionality for both. Yesterday people were saying that you did need to complete online check in to see (and completing online check in worked for a few people who couldn't see the functionality to get it to work) but pp said that you didn't need to so maybe that was just a fluke, although I do have two other stays booked that are too far out for online check in, and I cannot see the same functionality for those specific stays as I can for my September stays.

Hi- just bumping up my question from a few pages back, hoping to get an answer-

I'm also wondering about the lobby- I've read about the refurbs to the marketplace and restaurants, but I'm unclear on the lounge area- is there still a spot to get a glass of wine in the lobby in the evening? Thanks!

You can definitely request a daybed for a standard club level room as we've stayed in them in the past. Not sure if all the standard rooms are centrally located sorry. I'd have assumed they were spread throughout the resort but then when I tried to apply logic they'd have to be pretty central as everything else would look at gardens or water ( sorry I'm no help at all there lol).
The ale and compass lounge in the lobby has gone as its space is being incorporated into the new restaurant. We found Martha's Vineyard to be livelier than previous years and had many a nightcap there. Not quite the same but a decent substitute :)
Hope you have a great stay :)

Just back last night from six days at the Beach Club!

Honestly, I feel like a broken record, but once again we had a fantastic trip! We were a party of six adults and two rooms - we booked the magical deal and were upgraded to an AWESOME garden view, connecting rooms, daybeds, on the second floor, rooms 2577 and 2579 (Scott, I think we were right across from each other overlooking the courtyard!). I'll post pics of our view, which in my opinion should be a water view, it was just gorgeous. As many can attest who are there now, we were VERY lucky with the weather - although it was hotter than hot, there was very little rain. We travel this time every year and it's always iffy. We did all four parks, had lots of time at SAB, and were out there all afternoon for the eclipse. I was very happy I brought our eclipse glasses with us, it was AMAZING to watch - we shared them with everyone around us, and I thought it was very cool. A a party of six, I thought we would have no shot at finding lounge chairs together, but we did every afternoon. I didn't find it as crowded as in year's past.

We had great experiences with the BC CM's; everyone was friendly and accommodating. We called every morning to request early housekeeping before noon and we got it every day. The Marketplace was hectic as ever, and although I was surprised by the lack of offerings (where did the sandwiches go?) I was happy to see the make-your-own salad. And HOORAY I was able to get the wedge salad at the Crew's Cup which I ate twice! The YC market had great food and beverage selections and as a very early riser I loved the 6:00 am opening, but I don't know - something about it just seems blah to me....like it doesn't really belong there. It needs more stuff in it - like there's big open spaces in the middle.

I also did not find the parks overly crowded - we did rope drop most days, sat at the pool all afternoon and went back out at night. I have to say, I just love walking around the Epcot resort area at night, it is so beautiful and fun! We ate at California Grill, did the Fireworks Dessert Party at MK (loved this!), 'Ohana, Trader Sam's, Tutto Gusto, Chefs de France, Chef Mickey's, Be Our Guest, Yak and Yeti, and lots of other lounges around the property. Great experiences at all...

LOVED LOVED Pandora (you must go in both the day and at night) and Flight of Passage was by far the most unbelievable experience! It totally lives up to what everyone is saying about it. If you don't get a fast pass for it, figure out a way to ride!
Let me know if you have any questions! :goodvibes

Where did you watch the eclipse from? We were out in the afternoon watching too. We were right in front of the lobby entrance. I gave away our extra glasses too! It was really cool. Late Sunday afternoon and evening was our rest/pool time and that was the worst day weather wise. We had a hard time finding chairs and lounge chairs when we went to sab, so I say you were lucky or we were unlucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter