Do you think Disney Parks will lower it's ticket prices in 2024?

Will we see a chance of ticket prices being lowered at Disney Parks?

• Yes

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • No

Votes: 216 98.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the news that Walt Disney World has removed the park reservation system later this year as well as other changes I think this means that Disney Parks will lower their ticket prices for 2024. Because with the announcement of Disneyland having kids tickets at a special price and Disney Parks doing changes to Genie+ I think Disney Parks need to lower their ticket prices and I think 2024 will bring a lot of changes to Walt Disney World/Disneyland ticket pricing and the parks will get more attendance this year and be very busy

What I think will happen this year when Spring hits you will see a lot of commercials for Walt Disney World as well as Disneyland advertising lower ticket prices for Spring because as you know Spring is the busiest season for Disney Parks and as for Disneyland we will see a lower ticket price jump most likely before Easter weekend. Because I think with all the planned improvements for 2024 Disney Parks really need to lower their ticket prices to get more visitors in the parks

I doubt an across the board reduction. Maybe free park hooping. Maybe some kind of package deal, including room, dining and tockets.

This is what they do when they want to increase demand. They won't lower the base price, but they can toss in extras that normally cost more or just provide steeper room discounts. It's not really lowering the price, but it can be a good deal.

I don't think ticket prices will be reduced but I do think we're in an economic moment where many people are unwilling to pay for nonessential things, especially vacations, without some type of discount -- we've already seen free dining and 35% off room packages drop and it is the third day of the year. I have a feeling we'll see many more discounts throughout 2024.

Yea, don't see ticket prices going down. They don't need to. They're getting back to some of the pre-Covid deals and discounts that used to be fairly normal for 'lower' times - rooms discounts, "free" DDP with a regular priced room/regular priced park hopping tix, and maybe even some of those special tickets (like buy 1-park tickets for each park for a special price type offer). But the regular tickets and APs won't be reduced.

No I don’t see any broad reduction in ticket prices. Definitely resort discounts, dining discounts, etc. Also more Florida resident special price tickets or even the return of the “regional neighbor” discounts (I know they have included Georgia resident discounts in the recent past). But I don’t think they would go as far as lowering the actual ticket price across the board.

What I also think and predict that Disney Parks will do is with Walt Disney World lower 2024 ticket prices by adding special add-ons such as character breakfast discounts and specially priced Lightning Lane passes as well as discounts on Genie+. And as for Disneyland we will see ticket prices being lowered as well as the prices of Magic Keys being sold for a lower price during the fall. Because when you look at the general picture I think during the summer and fall is when Disneyland gets more busier and high attendance during those seasons but in general Walt Disney World will have strong competition with Universal Orlando because they will most likely advertise commercials for lower ticket prices too. Because I think Universal Orlando has taken most of Walt Disney World's visitors because they go there rather than Walt Disney World due to the low prices for tickets

I also think that the prices for theme park annual passes will be lowered this year. Because I think Disney Parks expect this year to become their miracle year and with the removal of park reservations will help ticket prices get lower

I also think that the prices for theme park annual passes will be lowered this year. Because I think Disney Parks expect this year to become their miracle year and with the removal of park reservations will help ticket prices get lower
Maybe memory maker will be included. Possibly a magic band. Actual price reduction in the amount we pay. Not likely.

They run deals.

They are very precise which ticket prices get lowered in those deals.

The goal isn’t to fill parks to capacity, it’s finding the right balance of guests/attendance that achieves the highest profits.

Deals and discounts but not reduced ticket prices in my opinion. The economy kinda stinks right now with the massive inflation, but people appear to still be going to the parks. You will see some deals though like the free dinning plans we have already seen this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter