Do you think Disney Parks will lower it's ticket prices in 2024?

Will we see a chance of ticket prices being lowered at Disney Parks?

• Yes

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • No

Votes: 216 98.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I really think Disney Parks really need to improve their ticket prices a bit more because with these raised ticket prices how will they keep surviving in popular vacation destinations?
Other vacation destinations aren't free. I think one of the pieces you are missing, is that many people aren't paying those prices. DVC members don't come close to paying the room rates for the hotels they stay at, and they get discounts on tickets, dining, merchandise. A Disney vacation is often more affordable for them than an alternate choice.

Daughter is a CM at a deluxe resort. They are always at 98% or higher capacity. She thought it would slow down, it hasn't. The truth is there are many who have the discretionary income to be able to afford to go to Disney and they are- repeatedly.

There is very little incentive for Disney to lower prices for tickets until they have empty parks. The last time that happened was after 9/11. Honestly, I am not sure they lowered tickets back then either!

I just think people (my family included) will be looking for ways to spend less money in 2024.

I have two in college (outrageous cost!) and we will scale vacations way back this year. No air travel and only things we can drive to.

Inflation with food cost specifically being so much higher we are just trying to find a way to operate in the black monthly.

I don’t think I am alone in this and many families will scale back vacations and look for deals.
You are definitely NOT ALONE!

I don't think it's profitable for Disney parks to lower ticket prices, only to discount them. Discounts attract people for a short period of time, like festivals or summer season.

There is very little incentive for Disney to lower prices for tickets until they have empty parks. The last time that happened was after 9/11. Honestly, I am not sure they lowered tickets back then either!

They didn’t. They just offered amazing deals. If I remember correctly, back then the military salute tickets were $99 for 5 day hoppers. We used them in 2003. In 2009 we stayed on a buy 4 get 3 deal. We paid for 4 nights of out trip (room, DDP and tickets) and got 3 for free. Those were the days.

Epcot WS would be completely empty those days. Almost zero crowds.

My XH went with my kids last month. He hadn’t been since 2011. The kids said he wasn’t doing well with the crowds. My kids were confused saying he’s been to Disney before and not understanding the big deal. I had to tell them the last time your dad was there the crowds were MUCH lower. It’s a different beast.

If attendance gets as low as 9/11 and recession days they’ll bring out some grrrat deals but never lower their base price.

With the news that Walt Disney World has removed the park reservation system later this year as well as other changes I think this means that Disney Parks will lower their ticket prices for 2024. Because with the announcement of Disneyland having kids tickets at a special price and Disney Parks doing changes to Genie+ I think Disney Parks need to lower their ticket prices and I think 2024 will bring a lot of changes to Walt Disney World/Disneyland ticket pricing and the parks will get more attendance this year and be very busy

Unfortunately I don't think they will ever lower them, but yes maybe toss in some incentives or extra to make them look more appealing. I'd love to see reduced ticket prices for DVC members ugh :)

I can’t vote but , no they will not lower prices. Has that ever happened that they lowered price?

Other vacation destinations aren't free. I think one of the pieces you are missing, is that many people aren't paying those prices. DVC members don't come close to paying the room rates for the hotels they stay at, and they get discounts on tickets, dining, merchandise. A Disney vacation is often more affordable for them than an alternate choice.

Daughter is a CM at a deluxe resort. They are always at 98% or higher capacity. She thought it would slow down, it hasn't. The truth is there are many who have the discretionary income to be able to afford to go to Disney and they are- repeatedly.

My family went often post 9/11, and what they did was give free Disney pins for trading, free Magical Express (this was when it was still 3rd party), they had free park hopper and more pass upgrades and I think you get a few day or something added onto it. They also had numerous early entry or late evening days to get guests into the parks. So while they didn't lower ticket prices they did add a bunch to them to make it enticing.

They also had ridiculously cheap hotel rooms back then. I think we were doing Port Orleans Riverside for $87 a night for waterview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter