Do You Trust the Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have books to read and trips to plan. So I don’t spend 24 hours a day looking for videos of things. Sometimes I when I read something that has caught my attention I try my best to find out what happened. I believe in peaceful protests, dialogue if things can be worked out, and hate lies that feed into prejudice and violence. Life is the thing that matters and peace to enjoy life.

Now you find a video? Can’t even see when people are hit. So why can’t anyone find other videos, or you only find ones that agree with your point of view?

You say you don't have time because you have books to read and trips to plan, but then you keep repeatedly demanding everyone else put their own trip planning and book reading aside to find you videos.

So, go find your own darn videos!

You're as capable of it as anyone else on this board.

Now you find a video? Can’t even see when people are hit. So why can’t anyone find other videos, or you only find ones that agree with your point of view?
What on earth does that mean? :rotfl:I never looked before. I Googled it and posted the first video I found. It doesn't matter if you actually see people get hit. The point is you can see him speeding into the crowd. He wasn't surrounded and scared for his life.

As I have said I have seen the video of the car hitting the crowd, but I don’t see her. So why is it ugly when she was ready to commit violence, that I, a person who has advocated here for dialogue and peaceful resolution and accuracy is attacked for wanting the truth to be out. Because in your mind a person who is killed by a neo-Nazi has to be an innocent. I have no reason to defend either of them, so I want the truth.

These are things you have stated here about this woman, with each page of this thread you have added your new "accurate facts"
She was wearing black
It was hot
she was over weight
she was a smoker
no video proof she was hit by car
her mother said she died of a heart attack
some people she was with had bats
Now it's- she was ready to commit violence.

You claim all of these things with zero "proof". Where are these news stories quoting law enforcement and the investigators?
You want accuracy but all you are doing is providing conspiracy theories. I don't think you really want the truth, if you did you'd stop believing the crazies and start actually researching the news. There are reputable sites out there, but if you aren't willing to bother then that is all on you.

These are things you have stated here about this woman, with each page of this thread you have added your new "accurate facts"
She was wearing black
It was hot
she was over weight
she was a smoker
no video proof she was hit by car
her mother said she died of a heart attack
some people she was with had bats
Now it's- she was ready to commit violence.

You claim all of these things with zero "proof". Where are these news stories quoting law enforcement and the investigators?
You want accuracy but all you are doing is providing conspiracy theories. I don't think you really want the truth, if you did you'd stop believing the crazies and start actually researching the news. There are reputable sites out there, but if you aren't willing to bother then that is all on you.

@ELKA - Yes, please cite your sources for each of these claims!

That's your source? Occidental Dissent? That's even worse than Alex Jones and Infowars.

You wanted proof that Heather Heyer was wearing Black, overweight and a smoker. That is a picture her on the day she died. I googled and that picture came up.

You wanted proof that Heather Heyer was wearing Black, overweight and a smoker. That is a picture her on the day she died. I googled and that picture came up.
How do you know that website correctly identified her? How do you know they didn't find a picture of some other woman from some other time or location?

You're really confused if you think anyone on this thread besides you cares what she was wearing, what she weighed or if she smoked.

Plus that picture doesn't even prove that it's her.

How do you know that website correctly identified her? How do you know they didn't find a picture of some other woman from some other time or location?

Prove to me that the picture that identifies Heather Heyer is wrong.

Oh, wow!

So, you've picked a picture hosted on Occidenal Dissent and being bandied about by the Daily Stormer, as if that somehow would justify running over her with a car.

Look, even if that IS Heather (and I have no idea if it is, since the only sources I can find for that pic are all disgusting and I honestly feel kind of gross having clicked on them), it doesn't make a darn bit of difference.

Prove to me that's actually Heather, using a source that isn't some neo-nazi fringe shriek-fest. And then prove to me that it matters at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter