Figment Popcorn Bucket Insanity

I am going Sunday to Epcot. Maybe I'll give it a glance depending what time I get there. Where are they selling them & where does the line start? Not sure what direction to head when entering the park.

FYI. The line for the Figment bucket is stretching around future world. I was the first in line and waited five minutes. Cast Members are advising the current wait time is 6.5 hours.

View attachment 638916
The worst part is that I have an interest in some of the stuff that is at that food booth that is not a popcorn bucket. Oh well. Hopefully they'll sell out of these before my february trip.

I aint mad at 'em. Seems like if they are in line for the popcorn bucket, they are not in line for Soarin or Test Track or whatever...
At the time it was a 6.5 estimated wait for that food booth in addition to ling lines for other festival related merchandise at creations shop, 70 min for frozen and 95 min for Remy based on what I read on Twitter

People are trying to make back the extra money they're shelling out for everything now any way they can.

If a $270 popcorn bucket floats your boat, who am I to judge? The fervor for them at the parks wouldn't be so bad if there weren't a crazy aftermarket for them.

I just went over to get a bucket for DD....just one. The line is still 4 hours. Not doing it

Instead of buying everything from China Disney should be able to source items from America, US Mexico..Have the ability to get a reorder in weeks not months, or never.

Should DIsney sell on Ebay for $75?

My mom had a friend there who planned to get one for them and one for us she just called to say they waited 4 hours and was told one per person fwiw 🤷🏻‍♀️😞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter