General Star Wars Discussion

I also suspect they will try and put an aged & powered up grogu in the Rey movie.

Disney knows the cash cow that Grogu is and likely will want to use an older version of that character in the Rey movie to get butts in the seats.

Since I've been snowbound, I started re-watching Rebels yesterday on my lunch break and continued into the evening. Before I went to bed I had finished Season 1 - I sometimes forget how good it really is!
I am tempted to do a rewatch on Rebels too. I went back and watched the Mortis episodes from the Clone Wars to see if anything jumped out at me, one thing I noticed is how they carried over the artwork... in Mortis there are all these gold lines crisscrossing the ceiling areas... figures and what not, and they use those same or similar navigation gold lines in the opening sequence of Ahsoka

1705679497022.png

I just re-watched the Mortis episodes this week! I'd forgotten a lot. Realized there were a few more connections/references to Ahsoka than I originally caught.
@BrianL, so cool to rewatch Rebels. It's such a fabulous show. I did that a couple years back, and it was so worth rewatch.

I'll have to find some pictures of our lightsabers we built. I LOVED DH's . He picked Power and Control, and it's really cool looking. He'd spent quite a bit of time researching the parts, and knew what he wanted. DH actually didn't pick red for his, but we have the crystal, so he can change it out. I picked purple.I was lost as usual, when I have too many choices, so while I really do like mine, Peace and Justice, I was still debating at the last minute if I wanted to go with Protection/Defense. I love that look too. But I love the way DH's came out. Guess I'll have to make another.

I've loved Bad Batch so, so much more than I ever expected. I can't wait for the final season....although I also think it'll be sad....based on when it's set, during the rise of the Empire, and what all transpired in the 2nd season. But looking forward to more of their story!

Lots of buzz about a certain character showing up at the end of the trailer. I am excited. Her character has been great. I didn't read Dark Disciple, but I think it's interesting that very quickly, SW issued a statement saying it would align with the book. I can't wait to see how it's all developed. If there's even a hint of Quinlon Vos, that would be even better.
Looking forward to more Cad Bane and Fennic Shand, even if brief. I missed that Wolffe was in the trailer, not sure how. DD is so into all the clones, she was excited to see Wolffe
less than a month!

Lots of buzz about a certain character showing up at the end of the trailer. I am excited. Her character has been great. I didn't read Dark Disciple, but I think it's interesting that very quickly, SW issued a statement saying it would align with the book. I can't wait to see how it's all developed. If there's even a hint of Quinlon Vos, that would be even better.
Looking forward to more Cad Bane and Fennic Shand, even if brief. I missed that Wolffe was in the trailer, not sure how. DD is so into all the clones, she was excited to see Wolffe
less than a month!
reading Dark Disciple right now. Curious how this is going to align. Also catching up on the Bad Batch episodes so I will be ready for the new season. So looking forward to it

and finished Dark Disciple, So looking forward to seeing my Grrl, and having finished the book with the Bad Batch trailer in mind.... I can see it aligning.

Daisy Ridley is doing a great job with the media currently. She has been baited a few times lately to try and get her to crap on the legacy fans, and she simply refused to do so. I think Ridley gets it and understands that picking fights with a huge portion of fans is a bad plan in entertainment. I have always liked Ridley and didn’t blame how bad her character (Rey) was written on her. She seems like a delightful young actress to me. She is very genuine and humble in interviews.

Same with Mark Hamill. He knew Disney was screwing his character up royally and spoke up multiple times to JJ, KK, and Rian Johnson to no avail. It’s the same with him I blame Disney and KK for how poorly his character was written and not Mark. He knew it was bad and the fans wouldn’t like it, but no one would listen to him.

With Ridley’s current comments, I am starting to believe there is a chance for Star Wars after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter