• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

Wow already?! I must’ve just got in line before they started it. It seems to be moving at a decent pace so far
I think they didn’t want it to spill out into the esplanade like I saw reports of from either yesterday or the day before. It looks like it converted as soon as the line reached the CMs to get a return time.

For anyone coming into DTD this afternoon or evening be prepared for a long line at the health screening. It is currently snaking around the parking lot. And they just reopened Simba lot

That makes me so glad that I was able to go yesterday!!!!

It's too dang hot to be outside this weekend. I don't know how you can be there right now.
This is where being raised in Las Vegas has come in handy 😅 lol I don’t mind heat as long as I can cool down. I’m almost home now but I was able to grab a Starbucks, and sit in the shade and that helped a ton. The only hard part was the mask.

That makes me so glad that I was able to go yesterday!!!!
Glad! Im happy I was able to come early today. If I couldn’t come early, I wouldn’t have come at all. Thankfully I had a (relatively) short wait for WOD, and no wait at the health screening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter