• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

Does anyone know how you go about parking if you have a dining reservation and the lot is closed? I'm just curious in case I find myself in that situation in the future.

Does anyone know how you go about parking if you have a dining reservation and the lot is closed? I'm just curious in case I find myself in that situation in the future.
They were letting people in to the parking lot yesterday that had dining reservations.

Right. I was wondering if there was a specific place to talk to a CM, or a specific lane to use to get into the Simba lot to confirm a dining reservation. I just worry about the area being gridlocked when the lot is closed. And we all know Disney does not do a great job of providing instructions when things get crazy.

Last edited:

Right. I was wondering if there was a specific place to talk to a CM, or a specific lane to use to get into the Simba lot to confirm a dining reservation. I just worry about the are being gridlocked when the lot it closed. And we all know Disney does not do a great job of providing institutions when things get crazy.
There are CMs posted in front of Simba by the signs that say the lot is closed. Just tell them you have a TS reservation and be prepared to show them the confirmation on your app. The CMs will let you into the lot.

Right. I was wondering if there was a specific place to talk to a CM, or a specific lane to use to get into the Simba lot to confirm a dining reservation. I just worry about the are being gridlocked when the lot it closed. And we all know Disney does not do a great job of providing institutions when things get crazy.

They make the line of cars keep moving. You won't get stuck or anything.

I’ve seen people posting on Facebook doing 6 hour drives, staying over night in a hotel then driving back the next day. Lol

I've considered it, but I'm also cheap lol! Plus overnight really means two nights because of my cat and the kennel being closed (could do just one night if the kennel was open). A single day run I might be able to justify. Maybe. And if Riley and my mom aren't with me then I can drive without stopping... Hrm...

I really need to be good and just keep living vicariously through y'all :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter