Hats for Slink! (Please read) Now with MORE Photos!!! (pg 2, 4 AND 5)

Happy Friday to you Slinkyman! Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you, and hope you are doing great! Many hugs and wishes for a wonderful weekend. :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust:

pixiedust: Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Lots of people love you and care for you. Enjoy all those hats you have. Don't be sad.:sad: I have a 13-year old brother. He's pretty annoying. But, I'm pretty sure that he'll volunteer to send you something, too. Maybe they'll have a party when you feel better.
party: so anyway, get well soon, and when you do, dance like no one's watching!:dancer:

=======================================

This is from DaraAllen (CL_DaraSue). PrincessMajelBug dictated this to me. All I did was type. She says she will make you a card or something, or send a card and/or post card. I'm leaving it to her to remember!

Anyway, hope you remain cancer-free Slink!

Hugs and kisses, prayers and pixie dust from the Allen family!

Happy Saturday to you Slinke! May the force be with you (heh, I don't know where that came from...). We're thinking of you! :hug: :hug:

Happy Happy Monday!! Happy Happy Monday!! Hope you have an awesome day!

:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

Hey first time I have been on this section...but thought I look at it and then saw this thread! then saw this post! Wish I had checked it out before this!

Hi Slink...Just want to send a get well note and say we all here are thinking of you!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Sorry you had to go thru all this but...we are all here for you!

Happy Wednesday Slinkyman!! I hope you are doing well these days! :goodvibes We're thinking of you. :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

Just to let you know I am thinking about you and sending pixie dust. To cheer you up. Keep strong you are doing great!!!!:thumbsup2

I know what it feels like to be sick and tired or being sick and tired.

There will be good days ahead of you :):hug:

Hey Slinke! Happy Friday to you!! :) I hope you are feeling well these days, and that there are only smiles ahead for you. We are thinking of you friend. :goodvibes

Happy Happy Saturday Slinke! I hope you have a wonderful day -- we are thinking about you! :goodvibes

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Woot! It's Sunday! I hope you are doing well today, Slinke, and that you are feeling well. You are in our thoughts always.

this is so moving. god bless his soul, i hope all your treatments go great and you beat that cancer!

this is such a moving thread, its so great.

Get Well Soon!

Hey Slink! Happy Moon Day! Hope this message finds you well!

( ( HUGS ) )

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Happy Tuesday Slinkyman! I hope you are feeling well these days and that the road ahead shines the brightest light on your day. :goodvibes
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I haven't forgotten you, Slink - keep plugging - remember, it's a battle and you have to power to win it!

Here's what's fun to eat when nothing tastes good...

Monkey faces cookies! Make plain sugar cookies, decorate with three raisins - two for eyes and one for the nose. Make the sugar cookies in sort of a circle - ha ha. THese are fun to eat. And usually you don't get that odd metal taste that some foods cause.

FEEL GOOD!! BE GOOD!!! GOOD VIBES!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
heartwalking.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter