• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help finding a banshee!!

No, they meant the Concierge called to check to see if they had any in so they could then go over and get one. At least I think that's how I remember it. Otherwise, correct, no one else sells them.

Here's the post
Hello??? Bumping this... two more days left for us!!! Time is of the essence!!!

Hello??? Bumping this... two more days left for us!!! Time is of the essence!!!
I checked at Boardwalk and Animal kingdom concierge, and they could check stock on their computer before calling to verify with windtraders whether it was correct or not. I checked every morning for three days, and the morning we checked out was told that they had gotten some in but I needed to get there as soon as possible to windtraders. They weren't able to hold two so my girls and I rushed to pandora while my husband packed up the room. I was disorganized and crazy but my girls were beaming when they picked out their banshees. If you want one, I'd check concierge every morning and night if you are staying at a disney resort. That's the only way to verify stock except for on here or going yourself to the park. It takes persistence and a lot of luck right now.

Yellow, orange, purple were in stock 6/30 at 8pm. They still had a decent amount left when we left the park at 1:20am. $59.99

I just have to say one thing. Given this craze for an Avatar toy, for FOP and the land in general, it's time for all the Pandora skeptics to eat crow. I and others kept saying "wait til the land opens before you judge" and they just kept ranting about how this new land was a terrible idea and how it would flop, etc. Funny how none of them are posting now to admit they were wrong. But that's okay, I''ll say it for them: YOU WERE WRONG!

They had them on the 30th for 59.99. They were limiting to one per person (tough for some of us who want to surprise their kids for their birthday next month). A special thank you to the manager who approved me getting a second one. I think she saw the look of daddy terror at having to give to one child and not the other. They are very cool though. I can't wait to give to my kids. They are going to be SHOCKED.
I'm a little jealous and actually want one for me now.

$49 did seem pretty low for them. So can't say I'm shocked they have seen a price increase

I will be flying into Orlando from Canada and was wondering whether the Banshee Box/stand can fit into an airplane carry-on bag; I am sort of worried about having one stolen out of checked luggage because of their online popularity/resale schemes. (I have a soft fabric bag just under the max carry-on size which I hope to put a banshee if I am able to buy one in September).

I will be flying into Orlando from Canada and was wondering whether the Banshee Box/stand can fit into an airplane carry-on bag; I am sort of worried about having one stolen out of checked luggage because of their online popularity/resale schemes. (I have a soft fabric bag just under the max carry-on size which I hope to put a banshee if I am able to buy one in September).

I think it will easily fit in a carry on bag. The box is not nearly as large as I expected it to be. Frankly I think I could get 2 in my normal carry on.

I don't know why people think they are underpriced. Frankly I think they should be cheaper for what they are. 2 of them at 49.99 plus tax hurt my wallet enough.

We were there last night - they had plenty of Banshees and they were $59.99 plus tax. Lots of people had them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter