I've fallen in love with the VGF - TR (pics from Jan. trip, 2/23, p.22)

Oh my gosh. How incredibly sad that the komodo dragon passed!:sad2: And how terrible for the CM. I never considered how it must feel for the CM's there when an animal dies. As much fun as it would be to work there, I don't think I could do it emotionally :sad1:

Remy is definitely a 3 hour ordeal! But way fun and i'm so excited for you guys! You're going to have a marvelous time:cool1:

Just jumping in to say that I dined at Remy and asked for a 100% vegetarian menu and it was phenomenal
Have no hesitation in dining there as a vegetarian - you will both love it :)

Remy was hands down the best meal I've ever had! We had the pleasure of dining there on the Dream a few years ago. I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't like fish at all. Was served halibut & could have eaten 2 more portions, it was that good. We also had something with foie gras - something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole if I had known what it was! It was amazing!
I've learned from that experience to put myself in the chef's hands - but only if he/she is as talented as those at Remy or V&A.

Oh my gosh. How incredibly sad that the komodo dragon passed!:sad2: And how terrible for the CM. I never considered how it must feel for the CM's there when an animal dies. As much fun as it would be to work there, I don't think I could do it emotionally :sad1:

I know, it was so sad hearing him talk about it.

Remy is definitely a 3 hour ordeal! But way fun and i'm so excited for you guys! You're going to have a marvelous time:cool1:

Im so excited! Im just hoping I can manage to keep it a surprise. And somehow Ive got to make sure she's really hungry for dinner, no snacking on a sea day is going to be hard!

Remy was hands down the best meal I've ever had! We had the pleasure of dining there on the Dream a few years ago. I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't like fish at all. Was served halibut & could have eaten 2 more portions, it was that good. We also had something with foie gras - something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole if I had known what it was! It was amazing!
I've learned from that experience to put myself in the chef's hands - but only if he/she is as talented as those at Remy or V&A.

Well, not only is mom a vegetarian, I dont eat red meat or chicken. Im hoping they wont hate us in the kitchen :laughing:

I cant wait, all these fabulous experiences are making me even more excited.

Im so excited! Im just hoping I can manage to keep it a surprise. And somehow Ive got to make sure she's really hungry for dinner, no snacking on a sea day is going to be hard!

Yes, that's definitely going to be tough especially with all the wonderful treats that are available on the ship!

Yes, that's definitely going to be tough especially with all the wonderful treats that are available on the ship!

I know! :( I'm worried I'll totally give it away if I say anything. But maybe I could say I'd seen the menu for tonight and you'll want to have lots of room. No snacking past 3 or 4.

I know! :( I'm worried I'll totally give it away if I say anything. But maybe I could say I'd seen the menu for tonight and you'll want to have lots of room. No snacking past 3 or 4.

That's a good idea. Are you going to tell her it's formal night too for Mothers day, so she'll know to wear something a little dressier?

That is a good idea :)
that is a good idea! I say use your rainforest spa passes and whisk her into the spa that afternoon. No food in there! Then lay out her outfit on the bed for her return :-)

Don't forget they place an invite card on your cabin Fish Extender for Palo's and Remy's so make sure you grab it!

that is a good idea! I say use your rainforest spa passes and whisk her into the spa that afternoon. No food in there! Then lay out her outfit on the bed for her return :-)

Don't forget they place an invite card on your cabin Fish Extender for Palo's and Remy's so make sure you grab it!

Ob my goodness, I had completely forgotten about that! Thanks so much for the reminder! Good idea about the rainforest room.

Ob my goodness, I had completely forgotten about that! Thanks so much for the reminder! Good idea about the rainforest room.
I suddenly thought of it late last night and thought oh my! Wrote it on my pad I keep by my bed...'Tell Pam about invite' lol...

Grand Floridian looks unreal from those pictures, I can see why this resort is in high demand! Very fancy and elegant :)

Grand Floridian looks unreal from those pictures, I can see why this resort is in high demand! Very fancy and elegant :)

I was just thinking about it today, I can't wait to go back. As elegant as it was it had a very inviting and comfortable vibe to it.

I don't know how I missed any of this, but I did!

I have found that with Chefs like Scott Hunnel and Andrew Sutton their vegetarian options are actually quite good. I remember they gave us a copy of the vegetarian menu at V7A's and it looked quite tasty. I think you are in good hands.

Well, not only is mom a vegetarian, I dont eat red meat or chicken. Im hoping they wont hate us in the kitchen :laughing:

I cant wait, all these fabulous experiences are making me even more excited.

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Sneaky, I like that idea!

Totally! I think that's a great idea! Tell her that one of the servers tipped you off for the menu for Mother's Day and that she doesn't want to miss it!

With all these variables in place Im wondering if it will be possible.

I don't know how good at deception you are but hopefully we have given you enough ideas! Fran is great at this kind of thing, me not so much. I hope you are able to pull it off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter