I've fallen in love with the VGF - TR (pics from Jan. trip, 2/23, p.22)

I don't know how I missed any of this, but I did!

I have found that with Chefs like Scott Hunnel and Andrew Sutton their vegetarian options are actually quite good. I remember they gave us a copy of the vegetarian menu at V7A's and it looked quite tasty. I think you are in good hands.

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Totally! I think that's a great idea! Tell her that one of the servers tipped you off for the menu for Mother's Day and that she doesn't want to miss it!

I don't know how good at deception you are but hopefully we have given you enough ideas! Fran is great at this kind of thing, me not so much. I hope you are able to pull it off!

I'm sorry I missed this Alison. I think the biggest thing that could blow the surprise will be the little reminder card they put out. I'm going to somehow ask them not to give us one. Despite almost spilling the beans from excitement I think I can pull it off.

Now that I've heard from several people who have had vegetarian meals I know the food will be amazing. This is going to be so special :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter