Join the Verandah Man Fan Club!!!

luv2boys

DVC Boardwalk Villas
I am starting a fan club for Verandah Man (or should we call it the Captain Verandah Fan Club). I, of course, have named myself founder. Anyone else like to join a club for one of the kindness men you will ever meet get to know?

Amy

I'll be unofficial vice-president! Haven't known him long but he feels like a life long friend. :D :D

Steve

Count me in! Andy and Hazel are tops in my book!

Rae

I just found this thread, I am very honored, but, I would like this fan club to be for "Verandah Boy" Nate is my hero, and his parents just sent me this photo, Be forewarned, this photo will melt your heart, I know it did mine!!!

62Nate_Verandah_Boy.jpg

"Verandah Boy---Nate Page"

What a great picture of Nate! He looks awesome in his Verandah Boy t-shirt and his Mickey ears! He's all set for his cruise! :) Thanks for sharing that picture, Andy. And thanks to Nate's parents for taking the picture and letting us see your special little boy! :) I hope you ALL (Andy and family, and Nate and family) have a WONDERFUL time on your upcoming cruises!! :)

Great picture of Nate in his Verandah Boy shirt and Mickey Ears!!He does look awesome!!:)

Yes, I'm in the fan club too:)

SOOOOO Andy, we ALL know how excited you are about your upcoming cruise!! :teeth: It seems we're all excited about it for you too!!

How about Nate? Is he looking forward to his wonderful Cruise come September? He'll sure be stylin' in that shirt he has on, that's for sure!!:smooth:

Debbie:)

Thanks for posting the picture, Andy. Nate has one of the greatest smiles I have ever seen. Can't wait to see one of him out on his veranda enjoying his cruise!!! :)

Nate and His Family are "VERY EXCITED" about their upcoming cruise 9/6-13/03, I can't wait to see photos of Verandah Boy on his verandah, with the wind, blowing through his hair!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Nate and His Family are "VERY EXCITED" about their upcoming cruise 9/6-13/03, I can't wait to see photos of Verandah Boy on his verandah, with the wind, blowing through his hair!!!
I can't wait to see the photos too. I'm sure it'll be a great time for Nate and his Family. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

btw Andy, how are you going to sleep tonight?? LOL :teeth:
Have a wonderful time!:bounce: Looking forward to your TR as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie:)

btw Andy, how are you going to sleep tonight??

It just so happens that my family doctor has already taken care of that, here comes my DW with my medication right now. I've had a "VERY STRESSFUL" week, and it is "NOT" cruise related. However, I made a trip to the doctor today, and he gave me a prescription that should do the trick!!! At least I hope it does...Life is good, but evil still lurks in the shadows.

Hey Andy! I am taking my 1st DC!! I am so excited I can't wait. I have read everything I can get my hands on. I have researched everything. I don't want to miss anything. Any pointers? I will not have a verandah, but my parents will and they will be across the hall. It is the next best thing to a verandah. I am in an inside stateroom. But I am just happy to be going! :)

I can't wait to read your trip report. Please write it quickly! I will be checking everyday!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

"No act of kindness is ever wasted...."
Aesop

....Thx again Andy......safe travels.....................

Jo

10 hours to go. Do you think Andy is asleep yet???

Or is he dressed and ready to go to the airport. Hope he doesn't oversleep by taking what the doctor gave him.

I fell asleep around 10:30 or so, and it was so weird, I just woke up out of a sound sleep at 5am hearing my mother calling my name. I jumped up and ran to the front door looking for her, but no one was around. I heard her voice so clear calling my name twice. I know she went into work last night and she doesn't get done until 6am this morning. I believe she is coming straight to our house when she is finished work today. I don't even recall what I was dreaming about, I just heard her voice, I hope she is allright, this freaked me out. My mom does private duty nursing, and I don't even have the # where she is, so I can call and check on her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter