Join the Verandah Man Fan Club!!!

Can you imagine?!? It will be great!

Ursula

If Andy was "leery" of what we all had planned for him on the cruise.....then when he gets back here, he'll really be surprised!!
Yup, this could be the "cruise of cruises" folks - so get plans made for summer 2005 and hopefully, Andy and BD will have decided upon a date.......

Rae

Can I go too??
Summer would be better for me...How about July guys?? I just have to be back by the 3rd weekend in August... (around the 21st or so)...preseason camp starts so I have to get ready for that..

Do you have to be over 40 to take this group cruise? ;) We have a ways to go yet, but would still love to meet everyone.

CRS...No you don't have to be over 40. Join the thread that Figment started about the birthday cruise.

Joanna

THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED YESTERDAY FROM VERANDAH MAN. I DON'T SEE IT PASTED, SO I AM DOING SO. WE MISS YA ANDY!:D

I managed to get DW, Dsis, and Dniece to join me after all for the Sapphire Beach Day on St. Thomas. Several other DIS'ers were their with their families (Pickles61-Mindy, aa4mom-AnnMarie, and allshookup-Diane).

DW and DD are now headed to the Buena Vista Theatre to see "Holes" I will be joining them at 5:30 to see "Pirates of the Caribbean."

We have had a beautiful day here in St. Thomas, tomorrow we have 15 DIS'ers meeting for brunch at 10:30 at Palo.

If someone. could copy and paster this message onto some on the other threads, that would be GREATLY appreciated. I have 5 free minutes of internet time this afternoon, but that time goes quickly, especially as slow as I type

Sorry for any typos, but not going back to proof read any messages.

Bye for now,

Verandah Man

I am celebrating a WINTER birthday in 2005, and it will only be my 37th b-day...can I still join you all? I will be a long way from the minimum of 45....so what do ya say? Am I in????

I was planning a family reunion cruise for summer 2005, so maybe I can plan it for whenever this birthday cruise takes place. The ship will be over run with Diser's and Conway's!!!!!!!

Marie...Of course you are welcome. Come join the other thread titled Rae and VM birthday cruise.

Joanna

A message from Verandah Man to the Fan Club and all.

He held on trying not to leave the Magic, saying "Heck No we won't go".
I met up with Verandah Man and family at Dixie Crossroads. Yes Rae he had the Rock Shrimp.
They had a great time, and should be home later tonite, around 10:30. He has his trip report started, so this should be a good one.
They had a great time, and rebooked for next summer, same time.
Lynn

WOW!!! Looks like I have a lot more threads to go over concerning the '05 Birthday Celebrations. We had very nice weather this past week for the most part. Weather on CC on Friday was picture perfect.

I loved the parasailing by the way, it was so AWESOME!!!

Rae, you've got to give it a try with Michael!!!

Summer of '05 is fine with me, when Rae and I first started talking about a 50th Birthday Cruise, she told me to pick a date, the only reason I selected April 16-23, 2005 was b/c my birthday was during that week. I don't mind at all switching to the summer, my Dsis turned 50, June 1st of this year, and we celebrated her 50th Birthday on our cruise last week. BD and I were talking about a summer sailing at the Radisson last Saturday morning. I still have a child in school, so the summer would work out better for us as well.

Michael doesn't weigh enough yet to go, so I'm safe for a while!!!
You know we are always braver when we have our children with us - at least I am! Hate to give them any "ammo" to tease me with!!!

Lynn - I bet he really did those shrimp in, didn't he?!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Michael doesn't weigh enough yet to go, so I'm safe for a while!!!
You know we are always braver when we have our children with us - at least I am! Hate to give them any "ammo" to tease me with!!!

Lynn - I bet he really did those shrimp in, didn't he?!

Rae

As long as you go tandem you should be fine, there was two younger girls that went with their mother with our group, the one girl looked smaller than Michael.

BTW, the Rock Shrimp, were finger licking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's only 60 lbs and the limit is 90 (minimum) - so I am still lucky!

Finger licking good rock shrimp, ehhhh? Just remember I'll be there in October!!!!

Had to go to your website to read the reports - this forum has been pretty busy!!!!

Rae

Rae,
I did see him share some of those Rock Shrimp with Hazel.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Amazing that Andy - just when you think you know a guy.....

Rae

Yea, I always order the two dozen Rock Shrimp lunch special and Hazel orders the one dozen, then I give her 6 on mine, this way, we both get 18 Rock Shrimp, fair is fair!!!

Reading meters in my area today, and a severe thunderstorm came up, it was lightning right over me head, not to mention it is now pouring, so I ran for the cover of home!!!

What's the matter, Andy - a little electricity in your body does it good ever now and then!!

Still waiting for Michael to get up and get moving - got horses to ride and stalls to clean!

Rae

A little electricty would be o.k., but the hair on my arms started to stand on end, me and my bad knees, booked it for the safety of home. I was soaked, but at least safe!!!

Maybe it would help my entire body, seems to be wearing out pretty quick!!

Rae

Hey I am a devoted fan of Andy's so add me to the club please! BTW Andy we changed our cruise to the 8-14-04 cruise because the last week before labor day was just too hectic with the kids starting school soon after. I really want to try the western this time but I wish we were cruising with you!

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter