Join the Verandah Man Fan Club!!!

by hpoelea: Any pointers?

Just take a deep breath, relax, find out all the info you need, have the time of your life, and experience all the "MAGIC" and "WONDER" you can, that's what I intend to do!!!!!!!!!

Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!!

Andy - that picture of Verandah Boy could just be etched in our hearts forever. Your kindness, and love testifies to your greatness.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Calm seas, blue skies and happy memories!
Rae

Ohhhh, yes.....remember those two words....

FIDELIO ROCKS!

Amy, count me in. I can be the Director of Public Relations.

Absolutely - heck I'd even nominate him for cloning.

Count me in also. I have been reading all the posts to the 8/23 cruise, and Andy has touched my heart also. It is wonderful to know that human kindness does still exists out there and that there are those not afriad to show it. My husband and I hope to be joining Andy and Rae on their birthday cruise in April 2005. I feel like I am going on this cruise with everyone, their excitement has touched and filled me too!! I hope they all have a wonderful, magical and safe cruise. Our first cruise was back in March, and it was wonderful. I pray that the weather is as great as ours was, as a matter of fact, I said a little prayer for that just this morning. Bon voyage guys, have fun!!

Mowanda (Brenda)

Mowanda (Brenda)

I found out how to join.
I had the pleasure of meeting Verandah Man and family before they went cruisin. What a wonderful person.
Lynn

Originally posted by figment52
Absolutely - heck I'd even nominate him for cloning.

First we clone Fidelio, then Andy!!

Rae

Hey everyeone!! We just returned from our 8/2 cruise!!

Count me in this club! I don't know of anyone who is as selfless as Andy!!

I will write more soon,
Michele

Well, Camping Disney, I wondered when you would be getting in on some threads!!!!! Hey, where's the General and his family now? Haven't heard from them!!!!

Looks like Andy is going to be surprised when he sees how big his Fan Club has gotten!!!!

We need a 8/2 reunion! I go back on 10/25 and will ask for Maclean's Team - Alex, in particular!!!!!! Giorgio will be back in Brazil! Didn't we have the best servers!!!! Just can't get over how wonderful the entire cruise was!!

Now you must think about summer 2005 for the BIG 50 party - looks like we will be changing it from April to summer to make sure more people can go (school being out and such!).

Keep it in mind, okay?!

Rae

Uuugghhh Rae...Whats this I hear, you may be changing to summer, and no one told me. Hmmm with DH turning 50 and all I will have to really consider it.

Could we call it a family reunion (A DIS family) and get Disney to give us a private room for a DISmeet LOL

Seems BD wants to join us and due to Little Buckaroo still being in school, he can't......hey, I'd prefer April but then again, to cruise with a whole bunch of Discruisers is more tempting!!!!

Rae

I couldn't do April either because of school, but the summer is a real possibility.

Hey can I hop on? I'll be 45 in '05----how about a little sis?

Ursula

Sure! We could call it the 45-50 club. DH will be 50, but little young me will be upper 40's something.
The summer is much better, I do hope you change it.

Can I jump on if it's in the summer?? I can't go during the school year either... I'm the only one in my office, so it's hard to get out of the office when school is in session. I'm lucky though, we get out the first week in May.

Are we going Eastern or Western? Decisions, decisions. To think its 2 years away LOL

When we were talking about the 05 cruise with Andy and BD. BD commented that summer would be better. I think this cruise could be a Diser cruise. Maybe they could give us the Group Discount.
Lynn

Can we go the end of August? The week right before Labor Day is REAL inexpensive. Paying $2,900 for a family of 4 next year, during that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter