• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got my SWGE reservation email

I assume DVC is still not all out.
Are they all supposed to go out today or is it going to take several days?

I assume DVC is still not all out.
Are they all supposed to go out today or is it going to take several days?

I was told today, but still have not receiving any emails. My date and time was confirmed when I called today.

Very interesting...
I just called the SWGE phone number, since we hadn't received our email yet. Apparently, from what the girl told me, DVC members are not going to be receiving emails! She gave me our time (June 3 8:00-12:00), but any additional information we'll receive at check in. I find this really odd.

Very interesting...
I just called the SWGE phone number, since we hadn't received our email yet. Apparently, from what the girl told me, DVC members are not going to be receiving emails!
She gave me our time (June 3 8:00-12:00), but any additional information we'll receive at check in. I find this really odd.

I am a DVC member with a last minute 1 day reservation for this @ the villas and this morning received the 1st batch of email with an error THEN by 1 in the afternoon got the correct updated email !:yay: I wonder why you were told this? o_O

so is DVC receiving or not? I have not received an email yet.
I sure would like to know ahead of time in case we have to switch dining times, etc

Same question and same concern.

I have two rooms booked on points, and confirmed my SWGE reservation times by calling. I was told I would receive an email and have seen some reports that others booking on points have already received.

What about DVC stays through point rentals? All the info should come through our member, right? And I can't just call up to inquire about our reservation; the member would have to call, since everything is in her name?

I have an email in to my DVC rental company,but at this point they are still trying to figure out what is going on.

What about DVC stays through point rentals? All the info should come through our member, right? And I can't just call up to inquire about our reservation; the member would have to call, since everything is in her name?

I have an email in to my DVC rental company,but at this point they are still trying to figure out what is going on.
If you have your reservation confirmation # then I’m sure you can probably call the phone #, they gave out yesterday to check your SWGE reservation time. It’s only DVC that is unlikely to give you information if you’re not the actual member.

If you have your reservation confirmation # then I’m sure you can probably call the phone #, they gave out yesterday to check your SWGE reservation time. It’s only DVC that is unlikely to give you information if you’re not the actual member.

When I called last night, she didn't even ask my reservation number, just check in and check out date and first and last name. I'm not sure if that's because it's DVC or not. We're staying at the DLH on points.

Just an interesting point of note. You can change your reservation to anytime after you check-in. I thought that Galaxy's Edge would be way better to visit from 5PM - 9PM on 6/1 than 8AM - 12PM

When I called last night, she didn't even ask my reservation number, just check in and check out date and first and last name. I'm not sure if that's because it's DVC or not. We're staying at the DLH on points.

Thanks for the advice!f After about 50 minutes on hold, I got my confirmation for our reservation on June 10th at 8 am. I'm super excited!

For other DVC stays, the cast member said, "Oh I can see you're one of the DVC members who did not receive an email." I asked her to send me an email confirmation as well, and she said it would take up to 24 hours to go through. So I don't think all DVC emails have gone out yet.

Has anyone who booked through a third party (e.g. Expedia) received an email yet? I called Disney Reservations to see if I could add my reservation to my account and the CM said they don't do that, but that I would receive an email with my GE reservation. I'm only slightly concerned at this point, not full on panic-mode yet.

Has anyone who booked through a third party (e.g. Expedia) received an email yet? I called Disney Reservations to see if I could add my reservation to my account and the CM said they don't do that, but that I would receive an email with my GE reservation. I'm only slightly concerned at this point, not full on panic-mode yet.
I booked through Citi Concierge and just like you, tried to add my reservation to my account but CM won't do that. Couldn't even change email address & phone number associated with the reservation, which are not my email or phone #. I didn't get any email for SWGE reservation, obviously, and the Citi Concierge didn't/haven't either. I called the SWGE number and got the confirmation from them. Not sure if I will ever see the email.

I booked through Citi Concierge and just like you, tried to add my reservation to my account but CM won't do that. Couldn't even change email address & phone number associated with the reservation, which are not my email or phone #. I didn't get any email for SWGE reservation, obviously, and the Citi Concierge didn't/haven't either. I called the SWGE number and got the confirmation from them. Not sure if I will ever see the email.

Guess I'm making a call on my lunch break. The idea of being on hold for 45 minutes does not excite me. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter