***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

When do you think disney will release the new tiers for HS? I know that fast passes will be available 60 days out of opening which is June 30th.

I don't think tiering applies to the paid-for CL FastPasses, so I would say at least 70 (60+10) days before June 30 as that is when the first regular Resort FP can be made.

[EDIT] That appears to be April 21, 2018. CL window for June 30 opens April 1, 2018.

April 1st is 90 days out from June 30th. Club Level guests can book 90 days out from their checkout date, so April 1st is the earliest the FPs will be “live” in the FP system.

Tiering does apply to the Club Level FP Booking. They can choose two Tier 1s from their Extra FPs and the DSS CMs will have knowledge of the Tiering.

What are the chances of getting FPs at 30 days out for any of these rides? Or is it going to be like Pandora where some people couldn't even get them at 60 days? Or is it all dependent on the tiering?

Sorry if I overlooked it in this thread, but does anyone know if TSMM will be open Memorial Day weekend? I know the FP+ is "down" for this ride from April 9-May 7, but wasn't sure if this ride was going to have FP+ or even be open during Memorial Day Weekend. Our FP+ window opens this Friday; without TSMM being open, we're probably going to skip DHS altogether, as my kids don't like RRC or ToT, and Toy Story Land won't be open yet.

FYI - I couldn't maje fastpasses for May 16-22

What are the chances of getting FPs at 30 days out for any of these rides? Or is it going to be like Pandora where some people couldn't even get them at 60 days? Or is it all dependent on the tiering?
I wouldn't count on getting them at 30 days.

I would say very unlikely at 30 days. I am planning for MGM at 60+4 and 60+6 (AK at 60+5) for my birthday trip just in case. I am also keeping 60+7 (checkout day) in my back pocket as a last resort.

April 1st is 90 days out from June 30th. Club Level guests can book 90 days out from their checkout date, so April 1st is the earliest the FPs will be “live” in the FP system.

Tiering does apply to the Club Level FP Booking. They can choose two Tier 1s from their Extra FPs and the DSS CMs will have knowledge of the Tiering.

Does the tiering for Club Level FP apply only to Toy Story Land? I was able to book all tier 1 Club Level Fast Passes for Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

Does the tiering for Club Level FP apply only to Toy Story Land? I was able to book all tier 1 Club Level Fast Passes for Animal Kingdom and Epcot.
When the CL FP program began, 2 of the 3 Extra FPs per day could be for Tier 1. Now, they are also booking the 3 regular FPs at the same time so a CL person could pre-book a total of 3 Tier 1 FPs per paid FP day.

*There are only 2 Tier 1 FP Attractions at AK.

When the CL FP program began, 2 of the 3 Extra FPs per day could be for Tier 1. Now, they are also booking the 3 regular FPs at the same time so a CL person could pre-book a total of 3 Tier 1 FPs per paid FP day.

*There are only 2 Tier 1 FP Attractions at AK.

I booked Soarin', Test Track and FEA for the same day for Club Level FP back when my 90 days kicked in (check out is May 6) as well as all my regular FBs for the days I also had CLFPs. They must have changed it after I booked. I was able to modify the regular FBs they booked until a few days ago. I'll call them tomorrow.

It looks like the Dis team got a sneak peek of Toy Story Land based on there twitter post.
DY6scF5WsAAPCLr

Who’s ready for a confusing storyline?!?!

The statues of the characters are the “toys” the meetable characters are the “real” characters.....
That makes no sense... but I'm not sure how many kids are going to ask about it/get confused. That being said, I don't have kids so I'm not the best to comment on the fact that there are going to be two different characters. I feel like they could have gone about it a different way (maybe make statues of some other characters so it wasn't so confusing when Woody and Jessie came out for meet and greets?) I'm not sure, but it probably could have been done better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter