Post your trivial unpopular opinions

Everything cooked in a crock pot is disgusting.

Casseroles are gross.

Avocados are tasteless, oily mush.

Matching shirts on vacation are stupid.

"Screen time" isn't going to turn kids into zombies.

Haha! I almost posted, as one of my unpopular opinions, that I like matching & coordinating our family's outfits for vacation & other special days.

Blasphemy!! He is on my 5 Free Pass Celebrity List! LOL!

Some of my unpopular opinions:

I can't stand mayonnaise.

I'm the only southerner who prefers unsweetened tea to sweet tea.

I don't really like watching any professional sports & think baseball games are really long & boring.

I don't get the Star Wars hype. I watched the first 3 (or, rather, episodes 4, 5, & 6) & was content w/ that. I don't need a continuing saga.

I actually think Joey & Rachel might have been a better couple than Ross & Rachel.

I don't like Crocs.

Mini-vans aren't horrible. Yes, there are some sleek, sexy cars out there. But a mini-van doesn't look dorkier than any other larger vehicle. You're not a cooler mom than I am because you drive a clunky, large SUV while I drive a mini-van.

I like diagramming sentences.
I hate minivans, and I have become a fan of one sport in recent years (football, aka soccer) but otherwise I fully agree with every single one of these.

Not a fan of Star Wars.

Meal type carbs....faves are pasta and potatoes with rice next. Least fave that I don't like all that much is bread.

I hate beets. Not a Notre Dame Football Fan-I live in NorthCentral Indiana

I don't like Disney movies, if it breaks out into a song, I'm out. When I went to DW for the first time a few years ago, people were shocked I didn't know some characters. I do like Pixar (mostly) though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter