• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Winners at War Season 40

I love the latest vote out (one of my fave players) but it was a smart move. I think Sarah and Sophie will go far. I am predicting them and Ben as F3. Just my predictions. Or maybe those 2 gals and Yul.

Last edited:
Well they are doing a good job of voting out the interesting players.
Ironically it's what happened on All Stars.

I think the women are turning things around now.

Three strong return challenge threats on EOE. Hopefully Nat can take advantage of her tokens.

Also wanted to note that Sandra really benefited from the swap. Parv and Rob did not. Hmmm??? Me thinks SHOW wants a Sandra 3rd win. Blech!
I don't see how this is possible--they each picked a wrapped package from a tray. There was no way to know who would pick what.

I think Sandra is doing a great job of being an under-the-radar player. "Don't worry about me, I suck at challenges, you'll be able to vote me out any time." I love Sandra, but they should have voted her off at the first opportunity (I've said that before). She's dangerous because she seems so harmless. OTOH, Rob and Parvati--you know they've been scheming since the idea of a "winners season" was first floated.

I'd love to see Natalie come back and win it all--that woman is a BEAST!

I'd love to see the cast off, be able to come back as their own tribe.
Which worked out well for Sandra the only time they did something like that. Well, that and having Lil and Fairplay as potential Final 2 members.

I don't see how this is possible--they each picked a wrapped package from a tray. There was no way to know who would pick what.
They had a tray for each tribe so they knew that there would be 3 Blue members on the new Green tribe, and 2 on the other two tribes. What they didn't know was who would go where.

I think Sandra is doing a great job of being an under-the-radar player. "Don't worry about me, I suck at challenges, you'll be able to vote me out any time." I love Sandra, but they should have voted her off at the first opportunity (I've said that before). She's dangerous because she seems so harmless. OTOH, Rob and Parvati--you know they've been scheming since the idea of a "winners season" was first floated.
Vintage Sandra. There is zero reason that the only two time winner should still be around. And yet, she is.

Yep. Have enjoyed her and Nadiya since their first season of TAR.

The fact that Sandra is still there tells you a lot about some of these players. They all know how she plays but they would rather get rid of someone who could help them win a challenge rather than someone who sits out everything she can. I would be happy to see her go and happy not to see Natalie come back.

The crazy thing is that Survivor has largely evolved to the point where the under the radar player generally doesn't win. They can't get away with that sort of gameplay anymore. And yet, here we are, with Sandra still getting through while people get tossed because they're connected to (or is) Boston Rob.

Michelle was probably the last UTR player to win, and I think that was more a result of a bitter jury than any spectacular gameplay on her part.

I could not stand the Twinzies on TAR!!!
They were definitely an acquired taste.

So glad Rob is gone! I have never liked him.
Looking at the current state of EoE, I'd say the following people have a shot at coming back:
- Natalie
- Tyson
- Rob

No shot
- Danni
- Ethan
- Amber

Either way, we're still gonna see these guys all the way through to the end.

Gotta say that was a Boss move at the end. And I'd just talked to my wife saying "wouldn't it be cool if..." and it happened!

I felt that coming actually. It didn't really make sense for Sandra to give up that idol though, sort of a bonehead move that you wouldn't expect from her.

Does anyone else notice Denise is wearing her hair exactly like the Pinheads in Freaks (1932)? I think of them every time I see her.

Excellent game play last night! Sorry to see them go, but it had to be done. The problem is, they were just the "devil you know"--there are plenty of players left with some serious game, they're just not as obvious threats. So, it will be fun to watch things play out.

L&L Fan--Totally agree on Denise's hair! Great movie. Did you see the American Horror Story season that was an homage to it? Very well done, as well.

I felt that coming actually. It didn't really make sense for Sandra to give up that idol though, sort of a bonehead move that you wouldn't expect from her.
It was actually interesting to see how a strong proactive move did her in.

I'm amazed at how Yul has managed to keep himself so off the radar. I know he played A LONG time ago so perhaps these relatively new players don't know how dangerous he is.
His use of Ozzy as a meat shield was better than we thought, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter