Who has had their last day of FP+ cancelled due to making FP+ from 4pm-6:30pm with a MNSSHP ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 8 Day PH and one MNSSHP ticket, and 3 FPs on our party day, and they are also all still there. I'm a little concerned by the new report as they reported that they had made it through the initial flurry of cancellations emails etc and thought everything was ok since no more reports. Then they reported today that they got the cancellation email on their trip arrival day!!! :eek::faint: With a MNSSHP date of friday. So I wonder if more cancellation emails will be triggered and sent to people starting their trips?

Oh great. I thought we were in the clear. Now, I will have to go back to the guest relations email method (pending reports from early party goers). I have party tickets and will be entering using just those. But I also have remaining days on NE tickets. I had the party tickets in my account when I booked FP+, and there is no way to "attach" FP+ to a particular ticket. So the system won't know until I am in the park that I didn't use a regular day ticket. I booked 3:20-6:20 FP+.

Uuugh. So after watching this play out for weeks and thinking it was all clear since we hadn't heard anything. I got the dreaded email early yesterday AM (my arrival date on property), indicating my last day of FP+ selections were going to be deleted because I didn't have enough ticket entitlements. My party day is Friday (8/26)

My last day was Animal Kingdom, so I had to delete the party FP+ selections and not risk it.

On your arrival day?!! If that were me, I would not have even seen the email since I only use my computer for email and I DON'T take my computer with me on a Disney vacation.

I thought I was in the clear too, but just received the dreaded email this morning.

We check in on Friday. Bounce back package booked, 6 days of tickets, plus MNSSHP (Sept 1). I didn't have any additional fast passes at another park booked on the party day, I only had 3 FPs booked from 4-5, 5:05-6:05, and 6:10-7:00.

I thought I was in the clear too, but just received the dreaded email this morning.

We check in on Friday. Bounce back package booked, 6 days of tickets, plus MNSSHP (Sept 1). I didn't have any additional fast passes at another park booked on the party day, I only had 3 FPs booked from 4-5, 5:05-6:05, and 6:10-7:00.
:scared: Sorry! Darn, this isn't looking good.

For reference, I had 3 Fastpasses booked with the first one from 3:20 - 420p, the last one ending before 6:30am.

In addition to the email, there was a message banner on my fastpass system.

Last edited:

I was hoping this issue was resolved. I have been following these reports since before my 60 day booking window. So far, I have not received any email about last day FP+ cancellation. My party is on my last day, and I only plan to do the party that day. I have a Room Only reservation with 2-day regular tickets and the party on 10/3. I have 3 FP+ booked for the party starting 3:25-4:25, 4:25-5:25, & 5:25-6:25.

I guess with these new reports, we can't relax about it until we are done with our trips!

We still need the reports of brave souls who don't have "can't miss" FP+ on their last day to leave the party day FP+ as is and just see if it works.
That's what I have been doing. I just keep watching for any emails or disappearing FP. My party FP are on my last day, so if they delete them it's no big deal to me. Plus I'm not doing DAK, so no FoP for me!

I saw on another board people were saying that if you booked two you were safe but if you had three, and the 1st one's window started before 4:00, it would be flagged because the computer would assume you used a regular ticket for entry. I had booked 2 for party night, both after 4, and I haven't gotten any email so I guess it could be true...or it's just another theory lol

I have 3 one of which starts at 3:15pm and MNSSHP is the only thing I'm doing that day. Mine are still intact for now. My party is 9/1.

For reference, I had 3 Fastpasses booked with the first one from 2:20 - 3:20p, the last one ending before 6:30am.

In addition to the email, there was a message banner on my fastpass system.

I'm curious about a couple things.
Why would you choose to make a FP+ for a time that your chances of getting to are very slim?
2:20-3:20 means your grace period would only be until 3:35 and while last year I was let in at 3:30 I doubt I could have possibly made it to a FP+ within 5 minutes of. No judgement just wondering.

Also had you changed anything about your reservations in general? Like did you update online check in, change dates of travel, resorts, ADR's.... It had seemed like some people who had changed something were being flagged.

I'm curious about a couple things.
Why would you choose to make a FP+ for a time that your chances of getting to are very slim?
2:20-3:20 means your grace period would only be until 3:35 and while last year I was let in at 3:30 I doubt I could have possibly made it to a FP+ within 5 minutes of. No judgement just wondering.

Also had you changed anything about your reservations in general? Like did you update online check in, change dates of travel, resorts, ADR's.... It had seemed like some people who had changed something were being flagged.

Sorry, I posted the wrong time. Lol. I had 320 - 420p.

And I changed nothing with my reservation. I did do online checkin.

Like the other, for curiosity's sake, had you changed anything about your reservation? I know that I was worried when I finally did my online-checkin a few weeks ago I was scared it would flag me and my party FPs and I'd end up with the dreaded fp cancellation email. But I never got anything....yet anyways.

My party FPs are on the last day of our trip, and I don't care if they get cancelled. I'm not planning on cancelling them myself and will be happy to report back - however, that's not until Oct. 24. So I don't think it will do anyone much good.

Ugh! So disappointed to hear of the new reports of cancellation. :( I just booked fast passes for my friends, for the last week of October. Their last day of the trip is Animal Kingdom (FOP fast pass!), so I just went and cancelled their party fast passes earlier in the week. I don't want to risk their FOP fast pass getting cancelled. Drat!

Ugh! So disappointed to hear of the new reports of cancellation. :( I just booked fast passes for my friends, for the last week of October. Their last day of the trip is Animal Kingdom (FOP fast pass!), so I just went and cancelled their party fast passes earlier in the week. I don't want to risk their FOP fast pass getting cancelled. Drat!

I would have waited for the email.

I would have waited for the email.
Do you think there's any risk of fast passes getting cancelled WITHOUT getting an email warning first? I can rebook the party fast passes (it's not SDMT or anything). I've booked the fast passes in my friend's MDE. I'm not going on this trip, so I wouldn't receive any email - my friend would. I don't want to mess anything up for them, by rebooking fast passes for their party day. Will we know more after Friday's party do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter