You light ‘em, they fight ‘em! A GCV/Disneyland Resort December 2014 PTR- we're out!

:goodvibes Thanks for counting down with me. :thumbsup2

183 days!!!

null_zps89712981.jpg

Love this! How do they come up with this stuff!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I love all the pictures!

It depresses me when the count is triple digits, I'm glad that you can countdown like this. I try not to think about the ones that area really far out too much.

You know I love a countdown!

And I LOVE Toad's ride!!!!

Isn't Toad the best? Its so quintessential Disney. Disneyland's Fantasyland is just one cool place. I love Pinocchio too. And the Storybook boats. They're so magical.​

I love all the pictures!

It depresses me when the count is triple digits, I'm glad that you can countdown like this. I try not to think about the ones that area really far out too much.

Mine are all always really far out. :rotfl2: Guess you won't be joining me in the 490 days until the cruise countdown? :lmao: When I lived close, there was no need to countdown. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Mine are all always really far out. :rotfl2: Guess you won't be joining me in the 490 days until the cruise countdown? :lmao: When I lived close, there was no need to countdown. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm annoyed with the woman on FB who is down to like 140 days for our October Cruise. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: I think she's been counting from before 180 days or even more, but she's been annoying me posting every five days or so. For me it's too long to get excited.

We haven't even decided when to do our Palo dinner! I'm thinking we should try pirate night this trip.

I'm annoyed with the woman on FB who is down to like 140 days for our October Cruise. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: I think she's been counting from before 180 days or even more, but she's been annoying me posting every five days or so. For me it's too long to get excited.

We haven't even decided when to do our Palo dinner! I'm thinking we should try pirate night this trip.

Sorry I missed this. :goodvibes We'll definitely do pirate night. This'll be Michael and the girls first cruise. I'm thinking Palo brunch. Ladies?

DSC06944_zpsa47d1433.jpg

175 days!!!

:love: :love:Love, Love, Love your trip reports!! :love: :love:

I love looking at all your pictures and hearing the cute stories! Plus, I'll admit....your reports give me ideas on things to do! :lmao:

:love: :love:Love, Love, Love your trip reports!! :love: :love:

I love looking at all your pictures and hearing the cute stories! Plus, I'll admit....your reports give me ideas on things to do! :lmao:

Thanks friend! :goodvibes I am such a report junkie and get tons of ideas from others. That's why we share them. :grouphug:

Cheers, indeed! :thumbsup2

Yes ma'am! :thumbsup2 I feel so fortunate to have experienced Club 33 before this renovation. I mean it'll still be fabulous and probably even more fabulous but I am sort of an old school kind of girl.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter