You light ‘em, they fight ‘em! A GCV/Disneyland Resort December 2014 PTR- we're out!

I thought about that but like to book end my beach day with Disney but we could do 3 park days, beach, final park day.

I'm afraid if Disney does a west coast very of MVMCP it may affect weekday hours. I don't know what to expect and I wish we'd hear either way and soon. :hyper:

They never have done a MVMCP, but I've heard rumors that they're tossing the idea around.

I just saw another GCH spa Travelzoo coupon good through July I think. I am hoping to score one that goes into December. Let me know if you see anything please. :flower3:

And you didn't tell me immediately! :laughing:

Yay us! And we'll do a little Disneyland prior to San Diego! Oh my gosh, you haven't been to San Diego either. :hyper:

I think you all should come to Casa Nueva for a BBQ or some other kind of dinner! :thumbsup2

I know, what's the must see thing/place? This is going to be a FUN trip!!! :hyper:

So much fun! I cannot wait one day past 517! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I'm so glad you guys finally got some results! Does she like it?

I'll post a pic. I still have to send you my chubby link too. ;)

They never have done a MVMCP, but I've heard rumors that they're tossing the idea around.

And you didn't tell me immediately! :laughing:

I think you all should come to Casa Nueva for a BBQ or some other kind of dinner! :thumbsup2

I saw it on Travelzoo just the other day. It's a screaming deal.

I read that too in Sherry's super thread. I'm hoping they don't have a party.

::yes:: A BBQ sounds good. I mean since we'll all be sleeping there you'll have to feed us. :cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Did you see prices are already going up for October? I put my down payment last night to lock in the price, its official :) :banana::banana::banana:

Did you see prices are already going up for October? I put my down payment last night to lock in the price, its official :) :banana::banana::banana:

I saw! It seems lots of rooms go on and off hold too. I keep checking prices and sometimes a 7A will be available and then a few minutes later, it's not. I've seen it will all cabin types.

I'm glad I went with two cabins but I could have saved some decent money had we done a family cabin.

I'm glad you put down your deposit! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: 193 days!!! :woohoo:

It's countdown photo time! I'll be haring some of my favorite Disney memories. :goodvibes

B4995CB1-3215-47FD-B64F-6220559811F2_zpsd2fvgazg.jpg

What are your hotel plans pre-cruise? I'm going to try for VGC. I LOVED that place :love:

What are your hotel plans pre-cruise? I'm going to try for VGC. I LOVED that place :love:

Same! :teeth: 7 months is so hard though. Maybe my add on will happen by November. That 11 month advantage would help us!

I'm thinking we'll drive to Vegas on 10/14, stay the night, arrive to Disneyland 10/15, do DL/DCA on the 16/17, and drive to San Diego the morning we sail. Sound good?​

I saw it on Travelzoo just the other day. It's a screaming deal.

I read that too in Sherry's super thread. I'm hoping they don't have a party.

::yes:: A BBQ sounds good. I mean since we'll all be sleeping there you'll have to feed us. :cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I bought two. :teeth:

I hope they don't start the hard ticketed Christmas party at DL.

It IS doable. You and Michael can have the OVC room, Pam can have a couch and as long as your kids don't mind sleeping in the sauna in the poolhouse! :rotfl2:

It IS doable. You and Michael can have the OVC room, Pam can have a couch and as long as your kids don't mind sleeping in the sauna in the poolhouse! :rotfl2:

The couch is fine with me! :teeth: :rotfl:

Same! :teeth: 7 months is so hard though. Maybe my add on will happen by November. That 11 month advantage would help us!

I'm thinking we'll drive to Vegas on 10/14, stay the night, arrive to Disneyland 10/15, do DL/DCA on the 16/17, and drive to San Diego the morning we sail. Sound good?​

I was lucky with my September trip at the 7 month last year, hopefully October won't be too bad.

Hoppers? How long is the drive for you guys? I should remember from your last trip but it's slipped my mind.

I'm liking this plan!

Have you met Gabby? :rotfl2: She needs a bed. :rolleyes1 LOL!

I'm with you on the party hard ticket. I vote no!

I was lucky with my September trip at the 7 month last year, hopefully October won't be too bad.

Hoppers? How long is the drive for you guys? I should remember from your last trip but it's slipped my mind.

I'm liking this plan!

Its about 10.5 hours if I drive, 12 if Michael drives. ;)

With only two days, we'll most likely skip Hoppers. Oh wait do you mean for December trip? With 4 days we'll get Hoppers. :thumbsup2

Sounds like there's a cruise party happening. :thumbsup2

party: It'll be a good time. Can't wait. I think we're just under 500 days. :lmao:

You'll have to wait on staying with us then. We only have one extra bed. I think Tabby is a little old to share with you and Michael. :rolleyes1

Lol!I think you're right. We'll have to suffer at the GCV if we can get it.

How's your trip???? :hyper:

This pic cracks me up. Chloe has the sweetest little smile on. Clearly Joshua was a little crabby during this day at Disney. :rotfl2:

pixiedust: 191 days!!! pixiedust:

This pic cracks me up. Chloe has the sweetest little smile on. Clearly Joshua was a little crabby during this day at Disney. :rotfl2:

pixiedust: 191 days!!! pixiedust:

This is adorable! So cute!

Congrats on the cruise booking. Very exciting! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter