You mean I DO get to go to WDW in 2014?? - Link to TR in post #523

We thought Napa was wonderful. No redo necessary but I'd like a do-longer. pixiedust:

Do I dare ask if you've packed? ;)

We thought Napa was wonderful. No redo necessary but I'd like a do-longer. pixiedust:

Do I dare ask if you've packed? ;)

OK, not redo, but you do need to be hungrier and taste a few more delicious dishes.

Not finished packing, but very close. All my clothes are packed. I need a few more of Fran's. I have to get the cameras ready, find charging cords and pick up a couple things tomorrow. I plan to have two suitcases and a scooter in the car when we leave for band tomorrow.

OK, not redo, but you do need to be hungrier and taste a few more delicious dishes. Not finished packing, but very close. All my clothes are packed. I need a few more of Fran's. I have to get the cameras ready, find charging cords and pick up a couple things tomorrow. I plan to have two suitcases and a scooter in the car when we leave for band tomorrow.

:cool1: Girl, you're almost ready! I love your pics at the chefs table/bar.

I'd like to try to that one day. M likes to watch the art in cooking.

Have a great trip! Hopefully we'll run into each other either Friday or Saturday!

OMG! At the airport now. I dropped Fran of at the Gate with the luggage and scooters. I'm at the parking shuttle station waiting to meet back up with her. Last sleep was 22 hours ago. Hoping we get some sleep on the plane, otherwise we will really slip into east coast time as we will be completely exhausted when we arrive tonight!

OMG! At the airport now. I dropped Fran of at the Gate with the luggage and scooters. I'm at the parking shuttle station waiting to meet back up with her. Last sleep was 22 hours ago. Hoping we get some sleep on the plane, otherwise we will really slip into east coast time as we will be completely exhausted when we arrive tonight!

Hope you get some sleep on the plane. :grouphug:

Safe travels my friend, have a wonderful time!

Safe travels lady and I hope you get some rest. :hug:

Oh my that steak! Our idea of steak can hide under a garnish... It's odd because it's not like our cattle is hobbit sized lol.... I have almost been in tears because I couldn't eat the whole slab of meat in your wonderful country... When will I see a slice of protein like that again....dragging and screaming out of Outback....

Since I saw you posted a photo of you at Longhorn Steakhouse, did you get wish?

Hopefully you're resting and dreaming of WDW. Safe travels. Enjoy your trip!

We just boarded our second plane in DFW. If the darn HA transport drivers hadn't taken us all over Timbuktu for an hour we could have spent some good quality time in the admiral's lounge which was only two gates away. Oh well. I slept real good for about two hours on the first flight after two Bloody Marys! :rotfl2:

Just a few more hours! Thanks for all the well wishes folks! Time for airplane mode again!

I missed you. I am glad that you got some sleep on the flight. I hope you have a magical trip.

Corinna

Welcome home! It was nice to see you guys in MK! Shame we didn't see you again. Next time! Hope you are getting past jet lag. Looking forward to reading your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter