I've fallen in love with the VGF - TR (pics from Jan. trip, 2/23, p.22)

Great Safari pictures. Those kangaroos are just too cute! And you got pictures of the hippos OUT of the water. I am very impressed. And, of course, the lions were out to great you! Nice!

I thought of you immediately with that lion! If only for that horrible branch :headache:

I was totally entranced by those kangaroos, they were such fun to watch.

The hippos and rhinos are my favorite so that was such a treat.

From what I've been reading, Nassau is the first day, CC is the second and Pirate Night is that night, the day at sea is the last night.

They are seeming now to repeat the restaurants from day 2 and 3 and do the pirate menu on day 3, but who know what they will do a year from now. I'll just have to wait and see what they do when it comes down to it. I'm thinking Remy on my Pirate night for this cruise. Palo Brunch on the last day at sea.

They alway keep some spots open, so if you book Remy on a night that doesn't end up as Pirate night you can always change it on embarkation day.

Great update Pam. I love kangaroos too probably because we don't have them and it's the novelty. I can't imagine driving at night and one jumping in front of my car though oh my!

Hippos too cute. Isn't the AK a lovely park? It's so peaceful. But actually lots to do and learn and nice and shaded. I love the safari!

That's exactly what happens here with the deer so I can totally understand not being enamored with them. They were so much fun to watch.

I love AK, I love watching the animals, I enjoy most of the rides, it's a wonderful park :)

That's exactly what happens here with the deer so I can totally understand not being enamored with them. They were so much fun to watch. I love AK, I love watching the animals, I enjoy most of the rides, it's a wonderful park :)
we have same issues with cows. Man if your car hits one it's not pretty for Daisy or your car!

Just thinking about AK, the music, the atmosphere. I love everything expect the monkeys. Man do I hate monkeys lol.

Those kangaroo photos are precious. You really lucked out with the animal photos that day.

Corinna

Wow! The OKW 1 bedroom is really big isn't it? The living area is so homey feeling :goodvibes

Aw great pictures of the kanga's! They are always fun to watch. And great shot of the lion!

Love the photos especially of the hippos and the yawning kangaroo- hilarious! That's the best photo I've seen. :thumbsup2

Wow! The OKW 1 bedroom is really big isn't it? The living area is so homey feeling :goodvibes

Aw great pictures of the kanga's! They are always fun to watch. And great shot of the lion!

The 1BR at OKW was huge and fabulous. Very comfortable, and the points can't be beat.

I'm still upset about that branch in the lion picture. I'd never seen so many of the kangaroos, I was entranced!

Love the photos especially of the hippos and the yawning kangaroo- hilarious! That's the best photo I've seen. :thumbsup2

That yawning one was total luck. I might have done a happy exclamation when I saw what the camera captured.

Loved seeing those hippos out of the water, their little ears are SO CUTE! :)

After our fabulous safari we took a stroll on the Pangani Forest Trail.

070995105bebc82e61b16968b55971d9.jpg

fc8e60625301566dc6ef630e98b0dead.jpg

1901fd1e1a7fff157a52a7c8d8a6622d.jpg

5d23b1d0e2ea5fcf2040ead62f8d312e.jpg

6be4d8f0b8e802ba8d125a1c397327c0.jpg

Sadly no good pictures of the gorillas, they were all hiding in the foliage.

We were getting hungry so headed towards Pizzafari. I had been looking forward to the veggie sandwich at Restaurantosauros but when I checked the app it was no longer on the menu :(

January2014225.jpg

These were in a shop on the way, I imagine they could be a cruel prank waiting to happen

January2014226.jpg

January2014229.jpg

January2014230.jpg

January2014228.jpg

My lunch, cheese pizza and chocolate mousse, both were very tasty

January2014227.jpg

Loved the ceiling decor!

January2014232.jpg

0c6339a4f6c39507fa173d1b5042e612.jpg

We had an FP+ for EE so headed that way. We happened upon a Flights of Wonder show just as it was starting so headed in.

b7e405f4a0dbfb50e7d2ccec944f3bdf.jpg

b7171eaba4cafc46831eb87a2400dd64.jpg

d93f31b14416e58ac281472fb9accde5.jpg

ed16c66140941d2e4e8959d43ac37baf.jpg

8f3f4e451b13ee22de7e99e48404ce4c.jpg

That pizza looks great! So far today I've had half a Cronut, a jelly donut, a couple bites of a bagel and cream cheese, a yogurt, and a nuclear meal. It's nearly 8PM and I'm starved dinner is still half an hour away and it will be the most substantial food I've eaten all day. We moved boxes and all sorts of unpleasant stuff, so the idea of visiting the Pagani forest and lunch prepared by someone else sounds like absolute heaven! :cloud9:

That pizza looks great! So far today I've had half a Cronut, a jelly donut, a couple bites of a bagel and cream cheese, a yogurt, and a nuclear meal. It's nearly 8PM and I'm starved dinner is still half an hour away and it will be the most substantial food I've eaten all day. We moved boxes and all sorts of unpleasant stuff, so the idea of visiting the Pagani forest and lunch prepared by someone else sounds like absolute heaven! :cloud9:

Oh my goodness, that's definitely not much to eat! I've heard of these cronuts, are they as tasty as people are saying?

Oh my goodness, that's definitely not much to eat! I've heard of these cronuts, are they as tasty as people are saying?

The one that we had we certainly anticlimactic. It was good, and I could taste the butter of the croissant part, but it wasn't incredible, and something I had to eat again. My jelly donut was better and It wasn't even the best jelly donut I'd ever had.

Oh Flights of Wonder I love that! Love Pizzafari also one of our favourites ;-)

Great re EE FP+ one of my best rides I laugh like a 5 year old! Got that little Yeti on my rollator I got from that store as you come out of EE. I am wonderi g if your pizza stays down when you go backwards on EE!

i have been dying to try a cronut as I love both food items but wonder if it might be a disappointment? Maybe the mighty donut and sacred croissant are just too perfect on their own to be mixed? I guess I could just take a mouthful of each lol. I think I prefer donuts to croissants in the main though do you? If they were both hanging of a cliff I would save the donut lol...

Love the update with the Flights of Wonder. And Pizza!! YUM.

Those bugs are so realistic. :faint:

I hope to taste a cronut someday.

Hope you've gotten some more food today. :hug:

i have been dying to try a cronut as I love both food items but wonder if it might be a disappointment? Maybe the mighty donut and sacred croissant are just too perfect on their own to be mixed? I guess I could just take a mouthful of each lol. I think I prefer donuts to croissants in the main though do you? If they were both hanging of a cliff I would save the donut lol...

As I said at this place it was anticlimactic. I could taste the the flaky layers of croissant and "got" the donut part, but didn't find this one "all that". Perhaps we should do a Yelp search before trying again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter