Post your trivial unpopular opinions

I had to read it a few times too but I believe Jaspers was saying she does not believe the concept of homosexuality is inappropriate for kids to be exposed to.
That's what I meant yes - I wasn't exactly sure how to word the post though since I'm not the best at putting thoughts into words. :confused3
Edit to clarify: For example, cases of two people of the same gender dating and being in love isn't a "not safe for work" concept in my opinion. If straight romance is okay to see, why shouldn't gay romance be.

Last edited:
That's what I meant yes - I wasn't exactly sure how to word the post though since I'm not the best at putting thoughts into words. :confused3

I think it is just a difficult concept to express in an abstract way as opposed to getting more graphic with what is/is not appropriate for kids to be exposed to.

Ladies underwear sizing should be changed to accommodate differently shaped people. Just as pants come in short, standard, and tall sizes, underwear should come in Olive Oyl, standard, and bootylicious.

America the Beautiful should be our National Anthem.

I don't agree. Not everyone in this country worships God. This country is meant to be inclusive, and an anthem that would leave many out is not the way to go.

I want to add that yes, I know the 4th verse mentions God. But how many people know or sing that verse?

I don't agree. Not everyone in this country worships God. This country is meant to be inclusive, and an anthem that would leave many out is not the way to go.

I want to add that yes, I know the 4th verse mentions God. But how many people know or sing that verse?
:scratchin Oh Canada is actually an old hymn and interestingly, although it's been revised to be more gender-neutral, there's never been any suggestion of removing the "God" references.
https://www.songandpraise.org/o-canada-lyrics.htm

Some of my unpopular opinions:

I can't stand mayonnaise.

I don't get the Star Wars hype. I watched the first 3 (or, rather, episodes 4, 5, & 6) & was content w/ that. I don't need a continuing saga.

Here are a couple of mine, on one we are opposites but on the other we match:

1 - Instead of butter on corn on the cob, I like mayo on it (those that say eewww will probably love it if they try it).

2 - Have never seen any Star Wars movie and never want to see one. The hype is just over the top, ever since the first one was released in the late 1970s. I hope everyone adores the Star Wars land when it opens at Disney as I'll be over in ToT and TSMM, etc.

I would take The Clash and The Cure over the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Here are a couple of mine, on one we are opposites but on the other we match:

1 - Instead of butter on corn on the cob, I like mayo on it (those that say eewww will probably love it if they try it).

2 - Have never seen any Star Wars movie and never want to see one. The hype is just over the top, ever since the first one was released in the late 1970s. I hope everyone adores the Star Wars land when it opens at Disney as I'll be over in ToT and TSMM, etc.

In the same vein as your #1...when I make grilled cheese I never use butter....I always use Mayo on the outside of the sandwich before grilling as it spreads so much easier and doesn't tear the bread. Results in a nice golden brown sandwich.

I thought of another one.....I ALWAYS, year round, leave my butter out on the counter (covered). I HATE hard butter. There, I said it.

And I think Tom Brady looks like an alien posing as a human.

MJ

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter