I've fallen in love with the VGF - TR (pics from Jan. trip, 2/23, p.22)

Very nice pictures of the VGF. The view outside of your room is very nice where you can see everything.

Hi Bret :wave2: thanks for coming over :)

Our view was perfect, a totally unexpected MK view. We watched the fireworks from the room twice, it was so cool.

Yay! I made the first page! Nope, I didn't. :sad2:

Hi Alison :wave2: I'm glad you're here even if it's not on the first page :)

You are making me really excited to stay there! The villas look gorgeous! I have heard about the one drawer that doesn't open because of the nightstand on the VGF views thread.

You're going to love it, it's so gorgeous!!!!

I let mom have the drawers and I lived out of my suitcase. I'll definitely be getting a 1BR next time.

You really should post your pics over there. I haven't seen any pics as good as you have. What an awesome view that you had! Space Mountain and the lake!

Thank you :goodvibes

The view was amazing! I couldn't believe our luck.

I hope the stuff with the MB ended up working out!

We found another problem when we went to charge lunch...

Tuning in with interest from the UK! Need to savour details but just to say first off here I am!

:wave2: :)

How nice you can use MB for ME! I am waiting for them to do a watch version cool! What time is it? Mickey time! Nice choice of colours :-)

I want a watch version, that would be great! I haven't worn a watch for years but always need one at the parks and on cruises.

Oh there is something about that white building standing against the Floridian blue sky that just commands you to stop and gasp. It also demands a new word. Like Fabsome...lol..

I like it, I'm going to start using it!

Your pictures are so lovely thank you so much for sharing Pam. Loving that fountain and just the details of the lobby, corridor and room itself. We also had the worry of storage room when we saw the preview but with all that beauty around we will let them off!

I find myself always taking pictures while walking, so I can remember how I got there. I was in love with the carpets! I'm going to get a one bedroom next time, I like to totally unpack and put the suitcase away. Otherwise the room was beyond perfect.

I didn't know the price was going up in Feb :-( have to ask Santa nicely for add on!

::yes:: an excellent Christmas request!

Your view is amazing! :lovestruc The villas look gorgeous too!

We couldn't get over our luck with the view, mom was in heaven!

The GCV are similar with the trundle bed I think. I like the Dumbo artwork even though Dumbo makes me bawl like a baby.

Oh my goodness, I hadn't seen Dumbo in many years and finally watched it again last year. The scene when he went to his momma when she was locked up and put her trunk through the bars! I couldn't keep the tears from flowing!!!!

The MBs make me nervous. Does anyone get them and use them without a hiccup of some sort? Are they mandatory?

They're still in the testing phase, but they're going to be mandatory for people staying onsite. Once we got the kinks worked out they were really helpful. I like them a lot.

Pam was there a shop in the DVC building or was everything in the main hotel? Any photo's of the Gingerbread house? ( patience is a virtue not....lol )

( patience is a virtue not....lol )

:rotfl2: Paula.

I've read there isn't anything in the GFV building. They should put a small shop. :thumbsup2

OP, your TR is giving me such joy. It all looks very beautiful. The studio looks quite spacious; I suspect that it's the clean lines that are making it look that way. But you can see that it is definitely larger than a BLT studio.

I agree with Alison, your pictures are wonderful. You should add them to the general GFV because your details are fantastic. I felt I really was walking through with you on a tour. And every time I thought about "what does that look like?" kind of feeling, your pictures answered it all.

It looks peaceful, elegant and relaxing.

Thank you. :goodvibes

Pam was there a shop in the DVC building or was everything in the main hotel? Any photo's of the Gingerbread house? ( patience is a virtue not....lol )

:rotfl: I'm getting there I'm getting there!

Sadly no shop in the villas, I wish there was, I wanted a shirt or mug or magnet, or all of the above!

I know I took a picture of the gingerbread house at the end, not sure if it snuck into any of my earlier ones.

:rotfl2: Paula.

I've read there isn't anything in the GFV building. They should put a small shop. :thumbsup2

OP, your TR is giving me such joy. It all looks very beautiful. The studio looks quite spacious; I suspect that it's the clean lines that are making it look that way. But you can see that it is definitely larger than a BLT studio.

I agree with Alison, your pictures are wonderful. You should add them to the general GFV because your details are fantastic. I felt I really was walking through with you on a tour. And every time I thought about "what does that look like?" kind of feeling, your pictures answered it all.

It looks peaceful, elegant and relaxing.

Thank you. :goodvibes

Thank you so much :goodvibes

You're right, no shop at the villas. I wish they had something with DVC logos, hopefully they'll add something.

Thanks I will patiently ( tapping of arthritic feet ) wait for Gingerbread photo. Thanks for shop info Pam and LisaViolet. How amiss. One does like to buy merchandise!

I got the latest DVC mag yesterday ( UK so it's always delayed ) they had some great photo's of the VGF but can I just say Pam I thought yours were miles better. We have a saying here not sure if you share it across the pond 'don't give up your day job' meaning your hobby should stay that. Well reverse that thought for you. Do give it up and become an official Disney photographer! How cool would that be. ( can you make me look like Lara Croft? ) .

Thanks I will patiently ( tapping of arthritic feet ) wait for Gingerbread photo. Thanks for shop info Pam and LisaViolet. How amiss. One does like to buy merchandise!

Hopefully it won't take them too long to realize about potential sales, you know how Disney loves to sell things.

I got the latest DVC mag yesterday ( UK so it's always delayed ) they had some great photo's of the VGF but can I just say Pam I thought yours were miles better. We have a saying here not sure if you share it across the pond 'don't give up your day job' meaning your hobby should stay that. Well reverse that thought for you. Do give it up and become an official Disney photographer! How cool would that be.

You are too kind :goodvibes

I haven't opened my magazine, I was going to last night but got distracted by documentaries on youtube... I was also going to do an update on here.

( can you make me look like Lara Croft? ) .

Hey, I want to look like her too!

I'm so late, i'm sorry! I didn't even get a chance to tell you to have a good trip. Geez, i've been bad lately.

However, i'm glad that you're back safely, and can not wait to read and hear about your trip! :cool1:

Wow! The room is absolutely stunning! I love the vaulted/crown molded ceilings. Brings such a grand sophistication to the room. Gorgeous! I think that murphy bed is brilliant, but stinks about lack of drawer space. How in the world did you get 2 showers?! This is a studio yes? Do all studios come like this?

Wow! The room is absolutely stunning! I love the vaulted/crown molded ceilings. Brings such a grand sophistication to the room. Gorgeous! I think that murphy bed is brilliant, but stinks about lack of drawer space. How in the world did you get 2 showers?! This is a studio yes? Do all studios come like this?

Yes, all VGF studios have 2 showers!

I'm so late, i'm sorry! I didn't even get a chance to tell you to have a good trip. Geez, i've been bad lately.

However, i'm glad that you're back safely, and can not wait to read and hear about your trip! :cool1:

No worries! Sounds like you've been busy :) just started this one, lots more to come. It was such a fabulous trip.

Oh my goodness, the room was so gorgeous! We couldn't get over it. It was a studio. I saw somebody already answered, but yes, all the studios have two showers. It was perfect for us, saved a lot of time getting ready. My only problem was the lack of storage, they really need a chest of drawers somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter